Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ask the developers.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

If square-enix gave glimpses of CoP boss battles or something, they'd inspire more people to go & do them.

Remember when Ballista first came out? There was the video of Destiny doing it. Remember when Dynamis Came out? Once again the video of destiny doing it.

I miss those days, they should be doing that again, hype us all up by teasing us with the NM's or whatever.

When they dumped tiamat in the game it woulda been nice if you saw destiny fighting it first with the test server, heck they wouldnt even have to show strategy, they could thow themselves dying over & over for all I care.

Create hype & get ppl in, dont create real hype & expect nothing.

Silly SE.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Don't they release a magazine in japan every other month or something that has details on what was released as far as big patches go?
    If it's something that actually gives a decent preview (as opposed to POL's site updates), they should make an NA version or translation of it. The preview article some magazine did on sea was really cool (even though sea was practically worthless for 2 patches after release), I don't see why they couldn't preview some of the actual content they're planning.