Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I saw a guy use Tachi: Kaiten on Behemoth on Vana'Diel wind once, when there was server maintenance, couldn't see dmg etc tho.

I wonder if SAMs can do multiple Light continuations, like Light (by sam or others) > Kaiten (light) > kaiten (light) > kaiten (light)

If you can do that it would own...

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Hmm I think whatever weapon Xavier gets upgraded will determine the job that he will use for the rest of his life

Personally I'd like to see KOTR, I think it'd be great for PLDs keeping hate, but I'm not sure how effective they are at building TP to 100% in say, a wyrm fight for them to make use of the WS.

Saying that, if the GK WS really does make a level 3 renkei after a level 3 has gone off then it'd be seriously hot stuff. SAMs building TP so fast makes them a hot candidate for a relic upgrade.

Either way I doubt you can go wrong, but I wonder if the bard relic actually enhances ballad per tick or does it just make it last longer...?
    GK does chain light -> light, whether it can do a 3rd i dunno, i'll ask the sam to try with 2 hour i guess

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I think the Mob Attack Down proc on the GKT is far more useful then the once per 2hr Light SC spam. <.<

If it's as powerful as the dmg reduction on the G.Axe you could have friggan bards tanking Tiamat.

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

For those upgrading Relics in BG; If you've read the topic about Spharai and Final Heaven, it's been said that you get 30 pieces of 100 currency for fully upgrading a relic. so I'd say: focus on only one of the relics, and when it's upgraded, use the 30 pieces of 100 currency to upgrade the next relic. (I'm sorry for going "captain obvious" on you...)

EDIT: typo+ if this was old news to everyone, sorry but it was quite the newsflash for me the other day.

Black Belt
    BG Level

it's not news but it is a really good point, that we didn't take into full consideration.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    it's not news but it is a really good point, that we didn't take into full consideration.
    Actually, it is already taken into account.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

76 100 pieces to upgrade horn. 30 of which will be returned. At the current rate of 3mil per 100 it's about 138 mil to actually upgrade it, but with a down payment of 90 mil which will be refunded. Oi.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    76 100 pieces to upgrade horn. 30 of which will be returned. At the current rate of 3mil per 100 it's about 138 mil to actually upgrade it, but with a down payment of 90 mil which will be refunded. Oi.
    Your math is wrong.

100+60+14+3 = 177 x100pc down payment (531m @ 3m/100) of which 90m is refunded.

Then again, their LS fund had well over 500m (at least, Asuran prices) listed, so I think they can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    its not 76......its 177

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Where did you see another 100 of 100 pieces? o.O I don't see anything on MT. My work comp doesn't have Japanese text support.

Black Belt
    BG Level

the last upgrade is always 100 of whatever the first upgrade was.

hahaha what would the point of the last upgrade be if it was free and just collecting a fragment?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bah, all I'm seeing is ╫@ ._.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

It was fun when nobody had gotten attestations, and everyone was speculating that 3rd and 4th upgrades didn't require any currency.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    It was fun when nobody had gotten attestations, and everyone was speculating that 3rd and 4th upgrades didn't require any currency.
    So much currency got wasted on Midgard it's not even funny

I been selling to Tengaar for your Ls for 20k each but I likw 30k each better. :D

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    So much currency got wasted on Midgard it's not even funny
    I sure hope you're not talking about a certain RDM who is only an Animated Longsword away from Excalibur. :wink:

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Does it rhyme with the 80's dance style?