+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hurricane Rita     submit to reddit submit to twitter

you could have just deleted your post and saved yourself the trouble of looking like an idiot

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yes. I could have done that. Meh.

So Almaa, how was the hurricane? More/less/same damage as Katrina? How's the situation?

It missed Houston basically, some strong wind, little rain, no flooding, no damage around my area at all, little damage anywhere in Houston, 2.7 million people evacuated for nothing. Almost everything is still closed, gas is still hard to find, and shelves are still empty at grocery stores. What a gay storm.

Definitely pissed me off. Only sign of building ownage I could find was an adult book store on I-45 south a little past U of H on the left. there used to be an Adult Book Store there, now there is a billboard which fell on top of where the Adult Book Store used to be, and no sign whatsoever of the actual store. It's like it disappeared or something lol. Otherwise, Rita was a monumental pussy, and a big letdown. I mean, I dont' want to get hit dead in the face with 150mph winds or anything, but jfc at least a smashed Blockbuster Video, or flooding, or a fire, or something.

Sad part is more people died evacuating than died during the actual storm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4