Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I LOL'ed @ work over that picture, and since most of us here play FFXI, they did the same... damn my supervisors are gonna throw a fit at us for reading forums during work. LMFAO

"Sorry was away eating cheese"

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Dirty zigma

I had to dumb down my English alot so it wouldn't take him 30 min. between translations >.> I tryed to use words that he had already translated for the most part.

And the GIL=RICE picture was inspired by Ultrabum, in sky, where he randomly said "Gil = Rice", when we were talking about the gilsellers whoreing zippy-

Only downside to this is if the gilseller were to call a GM on your for it, they could technically go after you since you made a deal >.>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Only downside to this is if the gilseller were to call a GM on your for it, they could technically go after you since you made a deal >.>
    Ytty: I am shihie making for selling US$ currency, Voltfest are sell shihies money I sell for currency no!
    GM: ....

Yeah.

Edit: Fuck the quote thing. It makes me angry. I'm going for cheese.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

orz

He trusted you and isn't MPKing you. He's doing what a lot of other people do -- craft shihei for very profit. With 40 stacks he might have made 100k, and he only lost like 320k or something after sending it all to ya, but he doesn't mean any harm to other players like the ones that camp Cassie or voke King Behemoth.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have had many encounters with Ytty when out doing woodworking. He is always asking to buy logs and other shit for stupid prices

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    orz

He trusted you and isn't MPKing you. He's doing what a lot of other people do -- craft shihei for very profit. With 40 stacks he might have made 100k, and he only lost like 320k or something after sending it all to ya, but he doesn't mean any harm to other players like the ones that camp Cassie or voke King Behemoth.

They stole AMEMET From me, payback assholes.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

"Beats making shoes!"

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I love that pic

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I hope he's happy, somewhere in China some kid missed out on dinner.
    That will teach that kid to be born in a country with an oppressive totalitarian regime!

PWNED!
    lol sept.

Meh 2 wrongs dont make a right, i actually feel sorry got the guy....but that would mean that I have a heart..../shrugs. I am sure you know that there are many different companies selling gil for money. And if one person steals/MPK/etc then that person should be at fault. Not the entire Country of China. Your thinking and actions are so american is horrable. Hate me for say this, but by you doing that, your as bad as them.

This is my german heritage speaking here...

If they play FFXI, don't speak english and instead speak chinese, we must KILL ZEM!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You screwed over what sounded like a really nice guy. Grats...

Until they start MPKing and KSing me, I'll let them be. That guy was probably gonna do nothing but craft stuff all day, doubt he'd even level up. More Shihei on the market heh, guess you don't want that though...

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar

Until they start MPKing and KSing me, I'll let them be. That guy was probably gonna do nothing but craft stuff all day, doubt he'd even level up. More Shihei on the market heh, guess you don't want that though...
    You realize Gilsellers (along with Gilbuyers) are equally in turn damaging the economy (or lackthereof) aside from the MPK and KS?

I adore how people turn a blind eye to issue "when it doesn't affect me directly." Seriously dude, you work for SE or something? As of right now I might as well as call you GM Luminous.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar

You realize Gilsellers (along with Gilbuyers) are equally in turn damaging the economy (or lackthereof) aside from the MPK and KS?

I adore how people turn a blind eye to issue "when it doesn't affect me directly." Seriously dude, you work for SE or something? As of right now I might as well as call you GM Luminous.
    I know they have an impact. But, it's not enough for me to go fuck over a nice and trusting guy that's doing nothing but making ninja tools. Maybe I don't take this game as seriously as everyone else seems to.

k Luminous, or whoever, go back to playing SWG

Where's that thread of people adding to the list of things that better NOT happen in the next expansion otherwise we were going to go postal vs. SE? 8)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

nerfing BLMs

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

God, this is sad, so someone scam someone else into giving him 30 free stacks of shihei and most people are cheering the scammer?

What have that Taru ever done to you? you say pay back for stealing you amemet, do you know for a fact that its the person playing this taru that stole your Amemet? If he didn't and you screwed him over, maybe he'll think that "Hmmm, crafting = no good money! I go camp Amemet!" and thus you have one more person camping amemet against you...

And, how did those gil sellers "stole" amemet from you? From out claming you? because i cannot think of a way for you to lose claim over amemet, unless you have to kite him... if u have to kite amemet... i don't know what to say... If they out claim you, then it not stealing, they just beat you at NM camping.

If i'm competing in a sport, say sprinting, i wouldn't say that the person who got first place stole the gold medal from me cos he out runned me.

And, for those of you who congratulate Volt for screwing someone out of their dinner say like he deserved it or something, i don't know what to say about you, you are the have, they are the have not, try starve for a few weeks to know what its like to be underpriviledged, maybe you would understand them better

And for me, i think gil sellers actually help the economy, they keep the price of goods down

if anyone every take economy, think of your ADAS model, say we the player make up the AD, aggregate demand, while the AS, aggregate supply is made up of both Gil Seller camping NM/crafting and normal player doing the same. The gil sellers, by camping the NM and craft actually increase the AS... if you eliminate them all, AS will decrease horribly, Vana'Diel Gross Domestic Output will decrease and Price Level will increase dramatically.

Just think about this, if there is this 2 people making shihei, one is a gil seller, one is a normal player both have to sell their shihei at a resonable price, else the other person will undercut them. Now take away the gil seller, you are left with only the normal player, now that player can make the price whatever he want, he can sell shihei for 80k a stack if he wish to. Those who want to play ninja are gonna have to buy it, in this situation, there will be a lot less ninja

If anyone know what "Utilitarianism" is, the present of gil seller benifit the society more. without the gil seller, only person benifiting is that one crafter, while with the gil seller, only the crafter lost his benifit, while Ninjas all over Vanadiel gain benifit...

Now, someones gonna say, but that would only happen if there are only 2 person selling shihei... well, yea, but with it still would happen to a lesser degree even with 500 person selling shihei... say, we are at equilibrium right now, selling shihei at 8500 a stack, what if you are to eliminate the gil seller and cut down like 30% of the supply? then you have a shortage, with the shortage there isn't enough shihei for every ninja, so they have to compete for the shihei thus the price will increase... Just think about those time when there are only one stack of something left in the AH... try bid for the last price sold, 90% of the time, you won't get it...

Those on Bahamut, remember Songokou? that guy practically claim Valkrum Emperor everytime he pop, everyone complain about how they can't camp the VE with much chance of getting him and everyone complain how they have to pay 300k for Emperor's hairpin, now.... after songokou stop camping VE, Emperor's Hairpin rise in price 400k, 500k, 600k, because the supplier finish leveled his Goldsmithing and stop supplying

Someone gonna say, but hey, if we eliminate all the gil sellers, then we'll have more chance of making gil! woot! yeah, there will be more chance of you making gil, but is amemet will be kill as often? will crafters suddenly make more shihei? Will there be more people suddenly mine in Ifrit's Caldron? i think not, so yea maybe some income would increase, but the National Income wouldn't increase as much that it would offset the increase in price level

So anyway Volt, you screw up a gil seller that try to make gil without disturbing anyone, you accused him of stealing you amemet (show me a pic of you claimed Amemet, lost the claim and then that Taru got the claim.... hell, show me a pic of that Taru in Kuftal Tunnel even) and you think you are a hero? to me, you are nothing but a Thief

Two wrong doesn't make a right, Hitler felt that the Treaty of Versailles was unfair, was it right of him to go to war against those people who imposed it on Germany?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

on and excuse me for my poor English
    You see, I'm not NA, or EU or JP
    I'm Thai
    Though i speak, English, Thai, a bit of Japanese, about 20 words of Espanol, a few words in Deutsch (and no, its not just "Uber"), a few words in Chinese and one Korean insult