Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

There might be many reason to buy gil, they might buy gil so they can Show Off how good their gear is to other people, they might buy gil so they can ruin other people chance of gettting item, they might just be pure evil and just wanna drive up the price.

And how do you know Gil Seller don't give a shit about this game? Some gil seller might actually be actual player who have too much gil than he needed, or maybe he want to make some money off the character he pay money for.

And you know what, if we eliminate all the gil buyer, all the demand, shift the demand curve in the Supply vs Demand graph to the floor. AS in eliminate everyone who would buy gil at any price. you know, not everyone is like you, most ppl don't buy gil, not because they can't afford it, but because they don't wanted to. it injured their pride, i won't be proud of my ranger if i had to buy gil to support it, and you know what, i can sure as hell buy gil, my dad just make me a credit card that have 100,000 Thai Bath Limit, thats translate to about $2500. i can use a few million gil for my ranger and summoner, but i won't buy gil, even if its $1 per 1 Billion, cos that not the way i want to play my game.

I wish there is no more gil buyer, including the current people who don't buy gil but would buy when the price decrease. If you have a desire to buy gil, at whatever price at all, you are counted in the demand side of the RMT, that juts basic economic...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

On a side note, in an ironic twist, the gil buyers help feed the hungry families of lesser fortunate countries of which the gil sellers are part of.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    gilbuyers buy to enjoy the game
    gilsellers sell because they dont give a fuck to the game

both parties are necessary to each other's success, however its easier to get rid of a gilseller.

gilbuyers will call GM's on you, gilsellers will swear at you in chinese.
    so what you're saying is that people are too chicken to take on gilbuyers.

enjoying the game is not a good excuse for people to break the rules, you can say the same thing about rapist and only the most twisted would think that defense has any meaning.
    Sorry, I'm not gonna put my ffxi account at risk of being banned because I MPKed a few gilbuyers.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

But you would do so if they were gil sellers?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Suph
    And how do you know Gil Seller don't give a shit about this game? Some gil seller might actually be actual player who have too much gil than he needed, or maybe he want to make some money off the character he pay money for.
    Um.....not quite.
    Have you taken a look at IGE's buy prices lately ??

If you happen to be on a server that IGE is buying gil from (which happens to ONLY be Phoenix, Shiva or Titan), it is at a dismal price of 16$ USD per 2 mil.

I dont think some random NA is selling off 2 million gil for 16$ USD.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You don't think, but do you know? I've seen post being made on Allakhazam about NA player RMTing their Character after they finish with this game, as they dont' need that character any more, so what if they don't need those extra gil, they might just as well RMT it

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

oh and, btw, the stuff that you quote wasn't the point of my post, the point is, you make assumption about gil seller, how do u know for a fact?

Assumming that Gil Buyer buy gil because they want to enjoy this game ain't better either, but well, maybe you would understand them gil buyers, as you have stated that you would buy gil, if the price is lower

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    But you would do so if they were gil sellers?
    I allready stated that gilsellers dont call GM's, because they're gilsellers.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Suph
    You don't think, but do you know? I've seen post being made on Allakhazam about NA player RMTing their Character after they finish with this game, as they dont' need that character any more, so what if they don't need those extra gil, they might just as well RMT it
    congratulations

you just exemplified my statement of "gilsellers sell gil because they dont give a fuck about the game".

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

/sigh If you don't need the extra gil, you might still sell it but you still might play the game, those who sell their character probably don't care about the game anymore, but those who sell gil might

Anyway, if you don't think gilseller call GM, come to Bahamut, they do here

And say what? You would MPK them cos they won't call GM? Cos they can't fight you back? So you basically saying you'll do wrong cos the Gil seller won't call GM on the wrong doer to punish the wrong doer? Hmmm, what happen to your Batman thing? Do you only use it when it suit your interest?

And Okay, i've never say Gilseller is right, but you made it sound that GilBUYER is right, there is no way in hell Gil BUYER is right, they ruin the economy even more than Gil Seller, so what if they do it for fun, does that make it right? What if a corrupt politician screw up the economy for fund? and you lose your job, does that make it right? What if a serial killer kill your family, and he had a hell lot of fun doing it, does that make it right?

And, the point of my posts is, if you scam someone, no matter who you scam you are still wrong, you are still a thief. Even if the person you killed have killed someone before, you still have commited a murder. You might get away with it because they are gilseller and "gilsellers dont call GM's, because they're gilsellers" but you still have commited a crime. So, Nynja, your batman will commit a crime, as long as you know that you won't have to pay for it? and What Volt did was like, say a person from Pakistani rob him for $100 so he con some innocent Indian tourist for $100

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6