Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Account Hackage oh noes.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Account Hackage oh noes.

Just got done reading my LS chat log, one of our rich LS members got hacked and emptied of all but his rare/ex items, and they said its punishment for buying gil. Turns out a few others who were suspected gil buyers were hacked as well as some known gil sellers and alot of their items and in some cases all were dropped. gfg.

Anything like this on yall's server?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Never heard of that before, makes me glad most of the good blm gear is rare/ex. X)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    makes me glad most of the good blm gear is rare/ex. X)

??? HQ staves? genie weskit? ele torque... penitant's rope.... prisim/errant cape? Rare/ex?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I lost my account too somehow, keylogger I think. I didn't have any real enemies or anything in game, but sure as hell people didn't like me that much. Doesn't really matter to me though I played too much anyway.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Re: Account Hackage oh noes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanzerelli
    Just got done reading my LS chat log, one of our rich LS members got hacked and emptied of all but his rare/ex items, and they said its punishment for buying gil. Turns out a few others who were suspected gil buyers were hacked as well as some known gil sellers and alot of their items and in some cases all were dropped. gfg.

Accounts dont get hacked...

People give their L/P to 'friends' or use 3rd party software and their L/P is transmitted to the creators of said 3rd party software....However this is not getting an account hacked.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Yeah, we've had several over here on Siren get hacked allegedly.

Re: Account Hackage oh noes.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanzerelli

Accounts dont get hacked...

People give their L/P to 'friends' or use 3rd party software and their L/P is transmitted to the creators of said 3rd party software....However this is not getting an account hacked.
    kthx?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

, makes me glad most of the good blm gear is rare/ex. X)
    Are you being sarcastic or are we playing different games?

Quote Originally Posted by Cantide
    , makes me glad most of the good blm gear is rare/ex. X)
    Are you being sarcastic or are we playing different games?
    Prolly uses z head, legs, and hell, maybe even body. And considers them good for blm. But I do know, at least I think I'm sure, that kuno has BLM AFv2 hat. And yea. that -is- good. :X

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe its cause I bought my stuff for dirt cheap back in the day. X) And no the only abj I have is nq hands. XD

Still have never heard of someone logging into another person's account and deleveling a job.

Would be easy to do. HP at Ro'Maeve, and kill yourself repeatedly.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Still have never heard of someone logging into another person's account and deleveling a job.

Would be easy to do. HP at Ro'Maeve, and kill yourself repeatedly.
    man, that would soooo suck lol.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Set homepoint to Terrigan outpost, there are always mobs around there when you OP to it.

if i got hacked --- i'd probably move on with my life and do something with meaning......

or i'd play world of warcraft

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't see how it's possible to be hacked. First you set your personal POL and log in POL password differently.
    Password1
    And then the second most of us confirm.
    Secondly, the hacker needs to know your User ID. You the the one that's like ABCD1234.

So that there makes a keylogger useless I believe.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

hmm.. well, the best blm feet piece, all three hand pieces you would ever use, one of the three useful head pieces, one of two useful leg pieces, the best blm ring, and the two best blm earrings are all rare/ex. That's quite a bit obviously. Just because blm doesn't get lots of abjurations doesn't mean they don't have good rare/ex stuff>.>

I got 'hacked' (keylogged most probably) and whoever did it dropped most of my rare/ex items. Joyuese, Ohat, Genbu's shield, suponomimi etc. all gone when i logged on 2 weeks ago. I lost about 50mil+ in equip and 8mil Gil Cash.
    It was probably when i took a 2day trip to Dubai and met some friends at the local lancenter. Yet, i still play the game lol, my friends helped me get some rare/ex stuff back and old friends lent me some items but if whoever hacked me in dubai reads this. I want you to know that im coming back soon and if i find out who did it i dont really know whats gona happen but you better fking prey i dont find out who you are
    Edit: btw its bunshin >_>