Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: What you get...     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,220
    BG Level
    6

    what a shame...
    p.s. waste of space like this post i'm typing

  3. #3
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    someone give us the care-o-meter.

    PS: that french joke was....bad

  4. #4
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    236
    BG Level
    4

    reading all that shit at a camp youre at is bad enough

  5. #5
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,450
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    281-330-8004 HIT MIKE JONES UP ON THE LOW CUZ MIKE JONES ABOUT TO BLOW

    http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/3207/mahice4lg.jpg

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    600
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Milks
    281-330-8004 HIT MIKE JONES UP ON THE LOW CUZ MIKE JONES ABOUT TO BLOW

    http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/3207/mahice4lg.jpg
    WHO? MIKE JONES? WHO?

  7. #7
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    370
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    They have to do something at camp.... They aren't able to kill Fafnir...

  8. #8
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2

    see the nubs quatzecoatl is filled with?1 LS thinks they have to talk to eachother in /say instead of /l. they just dont know how retarded they make themselves look

  11. #11

    OH MY GOSH THEY TALKED IN SAY THEY ARE SUCH NOOBS!!!!

  12. #12

    don't mind Cohibu. He's not liked by 99% of the server. The other 1% doesn't even acknowledge his existence. And to kill fafnir we have to get claim. 150ish people in that little pit made the lag nuts even with all the damn filters. And I was talking to my LS in /l and my alliance with /p and friends with /tell. Just more fun with the people that actually have some humor in them in /say.. then again.. you and a few others in your LS have no damn sense of fun anymore.. all you give a shit about is the competition and being the best and blah blah blah.. fucking ruin the idea of a GAME

  13. #13
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2

    anyways, you've never claimed fafnir. you took it after a group of 5 people from my LS wiped trying to hold after maintenence. and you wiped at 98%. you've never killed fafnir or nidhogg so u cant really talk shit. and the tells from people in other LS saying they all had to blist yall too doesnt really help your point

  14. #14
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Cohibu
    anyways, you've never claimed fafnir. you took it after a group of 5 people from my LS wiped trying to hold after maintenence. and you wiped at 98%. you've never killed fafnir or nidhogg so u cant really talk shit. and the tells from people in other LS saying they all had to blist yall too doesnt really help your point
    Wow you're cool.

  15. #15
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4

    Darters?

  16. #16
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

    i use to be on Quez, god i hated that server

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    Darters?
    Darters are so out this season.

  18. #18
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2

    thx firas! i guess. im cool for explaining myself?

  19. #19
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Cohibu
    thx firas! i guess. im cool for explaining myself?
    No, for trying to make fun of and put down another Ls.

  20. #20
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2

    if he want to talk shit, i can do better

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag