RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncingbean
    Dear Soup:
    Did we team up with anyone?
    Don't speak of that nidhogg and bring shame to yourself
    Your LS's greed broke the very lotting system that you created
    care to explain?

I created a randoming system in the situation that the LS killing Fafnir/Nidhogg would wipe, the winning /random would get to claim and have a shot. Not once did we (while teamed up with Prec) lot twice. We acted as one alliance and one group. In fact, I don't think any other LS was ever there to lot against others when we did claim...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    I'm not to sure on the rules, but I guess it wouldn't count, and it will be taken down... no big deal.

Does your Nidhogg kill count? you claimed and killed it when it was at around 5% (or so I'm told).
    Oh you mean the Nidhogg that you greedy fucks went out of random order to claim and STILL whiped when it was at 10%?

Remember this post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    I don't care about this topic that much, so this is my last post here,
    Because I still see you posting.

Btw it might help for you to be able to actually kill Tiamat (or better yet get it down past 30%) before you try to say you killed Vrtra. Nobody believes your LS could anyway lol.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

yea, saying that it was my last post here was untrue...

Kayos, I don't really understand what you're big problem is with our teaming up with Prec. We enjoy working with them, and we're not going to stop. I guess it's just something you'll have to get use to.

I don't really see a reason for you to call us Greedy... but I guess that's destined for another multi-page thread.

I'm out for the night, later.

Dear Soup:
    Your LS DID NOT lot on that fight when Prec got claim yet you walked right in and took it as we were about to claim, need me to say more?
    BTW, ty for removing or trying to remove your kill on vrtra. Your LS, did not kill it alone like all others, and certainly does not deserve the bragging right to it.

and certainly does not deserve the bragging right to it.
    That's what ALL this is about...who has bragging rights. It's not about that it's against some rules of some little list...it's just you don't want to share your Vrtra kill with anybody else except Machina. You even proved that when you posted on KI that you were "OMG 2nd NA LS to beat Vrtra!!11"

Quite frankly, it's pathetic.

To me it is the bragging right, and awww do you need a tissue? Your LS whichever it is, did not kill it alone. I believe we will gladly share the kill with anyone who killed Vrtra ALONE. Maybe it is hard for you to swallow but it is the truth

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Beliash
    That's what ALL this is about...who has bragging rights. It's not about that it's against some rules of some little list...it's just you don't want to share your Vrtra kill with anybody else except Machina. You even proved that when you posted on KI that you were "OMG 2nd NA LS to beat Vrtra!!11"

First of all we did NOT post 2nd LS to kill it so get your facts straight. And secondly if your LS didnt think it was ALSO for bragging rights then why the fuck did you all try to take credit for it?

And quite frankly it IS pathetic that you all have to lie for points then slander me when I call you out.

Breeza

People from NK/Prece are posting that it shouldn't be about the points or w/e.. and everyone should be happy they are teaming up and doing fun endgame stuff with eachother.

No one is arguing about that!!!! Go out, have fun, do w/e with whoever you want, and have fun, its a game, thats what its about...

BUT

That isn't what the BigKill points are for, they're for showing SINGLE LINKSHELL accomplishments. Your Vrtra kill was not a single linkshell accomplishment, unless you were to make a WTFDynamis entry, because thats the LS that it was, even your own posts on your own forums say so. No one is combatting the fact that you did kill Vrtra, because you did, just not alone, and therefore it shouldn't qualify as a BK post.

Quit contradicting yourselves in your posts and your actions. kthx

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This is untrue, this website, and the Big Kill points list is about bragging rights. If we wanted to start Asura onry type drama we would have posted this on KI's Asura forums. The fact is... Big Kills is a place for LS's to be rewarded, and to brag about their accomplishments. Your LS didn't kill alone and therefor don't deserve the points, but you have been recognized and congratulated on Asura for the kill. It is a tough fight, and you guys did a good job coming together to beat it, but you shouldn't go bragging server wide about it for one reason.... your gonna get knocked off your soap box.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I play this game because it's fun, not because I feel a need to show everyone around the world how good I am at computer games.

When we, (oh sorry, the Nantekotta + Precedence team, that I'm not part of since its 2 linkshells and not just my own) killed Vrtra, it was a very exiting moment. Just because it was two linkshells and not one, doesn't mean Vrtra is any easier. It's not like both linkshells brought 70 members each.

It doesn't matter who you kill something with, it's the challenge that matters. The ability to actually kill something without cheating.

This is just a stupid discussion, I couldn't care less for a few points on some FFXI scoreboard, even if Order of the Blue Gartr are doing a good job keeping it organized.

If calling yourselves the 2nd to kill Vrtra, the oh so mighty dragon, makes you feel like better persons, than please do so. Just don't start a discussion about how wrong it is for two linkshells to do stuff together, this game is about having fun, with who you do stuff couldn't matter less.

In conclusion, I feel a need to pull one of the classic low insults, just to add a little spice to the post:

http://www.date.com/

I think you know what I mean.

Keep up your good work Order of the Blue Gartr, you seem like an honest hard working HNM LS.

- Lavane, White Mage of Nantekotta.

"This is just a stupid discussion, I couldn't care less for a few points on some FFXI scoreboard"

Then take them off. Discussion over.

However, the fact that both NK and Precedence are here whining and throwing low insults kind of shows the above quote isn't quite true.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

We never called ourselfs the 2nd NA LS to kill it, i couldnt care less what order we killed it in. Point is we killed it Alone and didnt need help, we earned the points, you guys didnt. One of our admins thought u didnt deserve the points and brought it to BGs attention and your members start getting all pissy because of this, if u want the fucking points so bad go kill it alone.

The Big Kill list is a scoreboard for LSs.

I remember back a while ago when there was a debate about why Dynamis was not on the big kill list. It was decided that due to the fact that dynamis was not geared to single LS encounters, it would not be included. Therefor it was left out of Big Kills. That set the precedent.

Big Kill list has become a more and more honarary thing as time has gone on. Look at Paradise Oblivion, theyve recieved many accolades since 'capping' big kill points. Berticus and Ondori have done an awesome job here with it. Some of these LSs like Outspoken that I never knew about have gained fame via this scorecard. Yea its about bragging rights, but what in this game ISNT about bragging rights? If you dont care about bragging rights, why put up the kill, or even be on the list?

Congrats to Precedence and Nantekotta on the win, but its not really to the 20-30 LSs (Not just those on your server) to list it as a LS kill.

PS: implying someone doesnt have a life is really dumb. /playtime. EVERY one of us has well over what any sane person would have. If you have over 3 days of playtime (72 hours), you've already done too much.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lavane

If calling yourselves the 2nd to kill Vrtra, the oh so mighty dragon, makes you feel like better persons, than please do so. Just don't start a discussion about how wrong it is for two linkshells to do stuff together, this game is about having fun, with who you do stuff couldn't matter less.

- Lavane, White Mage of Nantekotta.
    Are you completely retarded? I mean did you even read this whole post? This isnt about your 2 shells teaming up. This is about YOUR LS taking credit for something YOUR LS didnt do. Get it through your heads.

And if YOUR LS stopped and took the fucking kill back instead of talking shit to me and my LS (first I might add) then this wouldnt have been an issue.

Breeza

It doesn't matter who you kill something with, it's the challenge that matters. The ability to actually kill something without cheating.

This is just a stupid discussion, I couldn't care less for a few points on some FFXI scoreboard, even if Order of the Blue Gartr are doing a good job keeping it organized.
    And yet... here you are claiming the kill for BK..

to steal Beliash's words...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Breeza

And yet... here you are claiming the kill for BK...

Pwned!

Amazing how flames started. Its a simply fact. Wtfdynamis beat it. Vrtra is no walk in the park and Wtfdynamis did kill a very hard wyrm. No one is saying you didn't. But lying about what and who actually won is no fair if you expect the BK list to be accurate.

There's a lot of members in NK and Prec who are good shits and I respect them. But there's no defence to this. Its simply untruthful that either Precedence or NK can claim they beat it solo.

Make an entry for Wtfdynamis and then its perfectly clear cut. No one can bitch and all will be on their merry way.

ja

Those who make this such a big deal represent a group whose ideals only help to tear down the strength's of the human spirit. Yes I know this is a GAME {please check it}, but it goes deaper than that. You all think you are defined by what everyone else thinks of you. Why don't you use this game for its intended purpose, to have fun. Your energies are not infinite, don't waste them! I really enjoy playing the game with NK and Prec, I hope that continues ^^.

Take care,
    Jaeger

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I like your choice of words Kayos, your mother must have raised you well.

On a side note, I am sure the person who entered the points for Nantekotta did not intend to "steal" credit for the kill. If it would make you feel better then please remove the points.

Since we are such a worthless group of people, or as Kayos puts it, can't even kill Tiamat, I suppose it would be better if we registered WtfDynamis in the Big Kills system, and added the points there, would this make you happy?

Because obviously the only ones who actually care about the points on that list are you. The reason so many post here in anger might be because of your kindly chosen words about us.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I Suppose you dont like when someone attacks you LS. Yet you had members come on here calling Kay an idiot and a moron, and your saying he doesnt have a fucking reason to be mad?

Also i know NK has always talked down on Tribe since they were formed saying how usless we are, guess the tables have turned since u have so much fun teaming up for kings and Wyrms now good for you^^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast