Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

alot of people care about the big kill list.

Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by ja
    Those who make this such a big deal represent a group whose ideals only help to tear down the strength's of the human spirit. Yes I know this is a GAME {please check it}, but it goes deaper than that. You all think you are defined by what everyone else thinks of you. Why don't you use this game for its intended purpose, to have fun. Your energies are not infinite, don't waste them! I really enjoy playing the game with NK and Prec, I hope that continues ^^.

Take care,
    Jaeger
    Its not a big deal. Its a matter of honour. You're preaching like this game could change the world. Trust me, if we all held hands and sang, it wouldn't help wars in other countries, it would not stop malicious diseases, and it would not stop Celine Dion's performances.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lavane
    I like your choice of words Kayos, your mother must have raised you well.

On a side note, I am sure the person who entered the points for Nantekotta did not intend to "steal" credit for the kill. If it would make you feel better then please remove the points.

Since we are such a worthless group of people, or as Kayos puts it, can't even kill Tiamat, I suppose it would be better if we registered WtfDynamis in the Big Kills system, and added the points there, would this make you happy?

Because obviously the only ones who actually care about the points on that list are you. The reason so many post here in anger might be because of your kindly chosen words about us.

/sigh I gues I have to spell it out for you again.
    1) YOUR LS tried to take points it didnt deserve
    2) YOUR LS began the flames by calling me an idiot and w/o class
    3) mom jokes went out in 1998...
    4) WTFDynamis will never be considered because it is a Dynamis shell and not a seperate linkshell

In conclusion I am sorry your feelings are hurt . The fact is YOU cheated and YOU started the flame. Dont be surpirsed when shit comes out.

Yes put an entry in as WTFdynamis, but what for? Your honor is destroyed because you lied about your kill

Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzy
    it would not stop malicious diseases, and it would not stop Celine Dion's performances.
    I Lol'd

I think I have an unhealthy hate for Celine Dion...

Page 4 ding!

killingifrit.com

ja

it would not stop malicious diseases, and it would not stop Celine Dion's performances.
    haha i raff hard too!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    killingifrit.com
    Just to speed up the process;

http://ffxi.killvoid.com/forums.php?...8bc6aabf138c4a

lets derail this thread into talking about opeth russta.

No Tib you do not hijack our thread! XD

sorry carry on.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

BB LETS MAKE BEANY BABIES

ORZ Tib you know I am joking <3
    Hell yes Kirk here I come!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

sounds like when a LS on my server teamed up with two other LS's to beat jormungand (in 5 hours with 50 ppl). Wiped a week later. Then teamed up with a fourth LS, moled Tiamat information off my wyrm LS, killed it in 4 hours (with 9 or so smn's), and claimed it as a singleLS kill.

gg

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I <3 Asura.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    sounds like when a LS on my server teamed up with two other LS's to beat jormungand (in 5 hours with 50 ppl). Wiped a week later. Then teamed up with a fourth LS, moled Tiamat information off my wyrm LS, killed it in 4 hours (with 9 or so smn's), and claimed it as a singleLS kill.

gg
    Except in this case it was 2 LSs, not 4, neither of which had enough players to kill it solo and took it down in a respectable amount of time. ( and yes, we dont deserve the points as a single LS so dont flame this >.>)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

gg
    I swear you play on Unicorn...

this post is very interesting.
    correct me if im wrong, but nontekotta has never killed king behemoth alone either have they? (10points).

its very obvious you care more then you pretend to, since everything you teamed up to kill was added to the "nantekotta" big kill record.

and yes the nidhogg we killed was added because we killed it on top of ur dead bodies after u whiped and cheated us out of our random ^^

It's been a few hours and no one remove the kill, I guess we will have to do it the hrad way. BTW..since when did NK killed KB alone? Any screen shots?? Please don't compound to your LSs already rotting reputation, help yourself out Soup

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast