BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Vrtra teamups and Big kills

Please tell me if I am wrong but I was under the assumption that if 2 LS teamed up for a HNM like Vrtra and defeated that neither LS would get the Big Kill points.

If this is the case then can you please take off Nantekotta's Vrtra kill and points on the Asura server since they teamed up with another LS and had 70 ppl there.

I'll have to backup Kayos here. Nantekotta did not beat Vrtra by themselves. They teamed up with Precedence using their joint Dynamis linkshell pearl WtfDynamis to beat it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

can anyone from Nantekotta provide proof that it wasn't a team up... or anyone with proof that it was.

http://www.nan.opeth.net/viewtopic.php?t=2300

Here's the thread on NK's forum on NK+Prec win.

"And a very big thank you to Precedence, without whom this would be impossible. I love what we are doing together, and I look forward to more of the same! "

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Wow..... i'm just surprised by the lack of class displayed here. I think the big thing is that we were able to take down Vrtra w/ fellow friends, despite the difference in LS name.

I just thought others could love beyond that too.

Minus sexy points to Machina and Tribe for being so petty. Let's concentrate on the uber fun stuff that people accomplish, instead.

Purrenialvixen

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Purrenialvixen
    Wow..... i'm just surprised by the lack of class displayed here. I think the big thing is that we were able to take down Vrtra w/ fellow friends, despite the difference in LS name.

Minus sexy points to Machina and Tribe for being so petty. Let's concentrate on the uber fun stuff that people accomplish, instead.

Purrenialvixen
    + retard points for your LS lying and saying you killed a mob you had help on. We lack class? You are the ones who falsified a kill lol. You can accomplish fun stuff without lying about it also ^^

Black Belt
    BG Level

Purrenialvixen
    it's not a class issue, if it doesn't belong there than it doesn't belong there. that's the way the system was set up.

the issue wouldn't have came up if the kill wasn't added in the first place.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Purr, never try to argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Purr, never try to argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
    You are right, I am an idiot for calling out the fact that you are a bunch of liers ... how can I live with myself. And Draxyl keep up the great accomplishments of Precekotta er... or is it Nantedence?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

I don't see how you could consider it lieing if we posted that we teamed up with Prec on our own forum, and thanked them for their help.

NK did kill Vrtra, so did Prec, we did it together. Maybe the person that added it to the "Big Kill" list was unaware as to how it works in a situation like that. I see no reason for the petty insults, and complete lack of respect shown in your posts here. But I guess when you don't have the numbers that your linkshells have, we need to alliance with another one.
    I guess we can start another Big Kill list for WTFDynamis if that pleases you.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You do that, better start teaming up to kill more shit to catch up to your points.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    II see no reason for the petty insults, and complete lack of respect shown in your posts here. .
    Wow..... i'm just surprised by the lack of class displayed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Tell your own fucking linkshellS who started with the insults.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

na, we'll just team up when we want to, and fly solo when we have enough to kill alone. I'm enjoying it quite a bit, I think Prec is as well.

Take care.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Draxly and Purr are both in NK.

I can't speak for Purr and Drax, but then again, I don't care about this topic that much, so this is my last post here, I'm gonna go team up with some prec members and bot around the server for a while...

take care.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Reread my first post. YOU and YOUR LS made it a big deal. I was simply asking for clarification on a rule and to have your kill removed since you OBVIOUSLY didnt kill it solo. Dont blame me because you dont like to play by the rules.

And last I checked telling someone they have no class or dont show class IS an insult. Calling someone an idiot IS an insult? Reading comprehension FTW?

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Edit: Removed because it's not worth another argument.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

No one said anything about the fact that you killed it with Precedence. That's not the issue, no one cares about that and grats on that kill. But Kayos pointing out that you did not kill it solo and therefor do not qualify for the points on BK system is hardly a lack of class, its playing by the rules. Obviously by putting it up there as such and then insulting him it obviously matters to you even though you claim otherwise, or else it wouldn't have been an issue to begin with right? If you don't care about the system then why use it?

Dear Soup:
    Did we team up with anyone?
    Don't speak of that nidhogg and bring shame to yourself
    Your LS's greed broke the very lotting system that you created

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

I agree, and that's why I don't use it. as I stated, I just found out about this now....

Anyway, if it needs to come down, then someone will take it down...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast