+ Reply to Thread

Thread: inflation?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

inflation?

hey guys... i sold my account in bahamut a long time ago and well... after all this time i still have the urge to play again. but with all this inflation going on... i was just wondering how badly inflated Bahamut is? I already created a character in Valefor and it seems to be good (Scorpion Harness +1 is around 10.5 mil around there and peacock charm around 8-9mil)... i was wondering what the prices of those items are in Bahamut? Can someone please tell me?

eleventy billion dollars

lol im serious =P...unless you meant 11mil? xD it's hard to start over again if prices are superbly fooked up!

I don't know, I haven't played in a year, I just like saying eleventy billion dollars

I quit a little over a year ago and when i came back 2 months ago i went from being relativly rich to absolutly and utterly poor. 90% of my gear is borrowed.

lol lucky for you... i can't do that ... but really can someone simply tell me the prices of like SH+1...kote...sniper's ring...peacock charm? would gladly appreciate it! :wink:

SH+1 is like 18-19m
    Kote is like 2.5m
    Snipers righs are ~1.4m
    CHRAM is like 12m i thiiiiiiiink. It was down to 6-7 for a while (after rng nerf).

wholy shit... thanks a lot! ... and rng nerf? O.o mind if u simply explain to me what that nerf is? thought i read all the changes but i guessed i missed some

New Merits
    BG Level

cock charm is 15m

Quote Originally Posted by Kimimaro
    wholy shit... thanks a lot! ... and rng nerf? O.o mind if u simply explain to me what that nerf is? thought i read all the changes but i guessed i missed some

errr i shouldn't really say nerf.

Playing ranger is a little more difficult now.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Basically Rangers have to be RANGED... not up on the mob..

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bait
    cock chram is 15m
    Fixed.

Damn those are some nice prices. NQ harness is 12.5m on Asura now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Damn those are some nice prices. NQ harness is 12.5m on Asura now.
    Lol wtf? is 5.8mil on Bismarck.