Item Search

BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: What is the worst HNM LS on Bahamut?

Voters
258. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheOrderoftheBlueGartr

71 27.52%
  • SapphireBlade(Anbu)

29 11.24%
  • Priory of Sion

51 19.77%
  • Tomadachi

14 5.43%
  • Hokuten

40 15.50%
  • Knights

9 3.49%
  • Kozaku

18 6.98%
  • Friendly Fire

16 6.20%
  • Undefeatable

10 3.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Worst HNM LS on Bahamut?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisamoo
    Naw dude, I hear Knights got Jailer of Love to 97%.
    Who the fuck are you?
    Oh no, the great Erza doesn't know me. /shamed.

Old Merits
    BG Level

The great Erza?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Um.... I find it incredibly dumb, that the best HNM LS possibly EVER has the most votes in the poll

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Hey Smasharoo, I've actually talked to Teelow too (your sig) man, small world.

Old Merits
    BG Level

that the best HNM LS possibly EVER
    Paradise Oblivion ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    vid's sad that his crappy LS is taking the lead for legit, "Worst" LS,

my poor LS and Fantajii couldn't even make the list ; ;
    no one knows who you or your LS are. You're not important. Btw how's it feel to be hated by most members of your own LS? 8)
    Thanks appreciate the calling out of my ls again especially after what happened in sky ........... Just put a name on your attack. Also I guess its better to be "Not known", then you don't end up on a list and not realizing that people wanted to get a rise from you. So you post to defend yourself over nothing, and make fun of some girl who is 16. Congrats being the bigger man as usual bro. Yeah she probably won't get offended. It's the people who see how you act that will. Nin 2hr on the bird next time, but I say no more because your whole ls does not deserve it. Just send me or any of the other no names a tell when you hit sea so we can congratulate you, no matter how late it may be next year.

Btw any PoS members who need sea still send anyone in that "One ls" a tell we are coming back for the rest of our members in about 2 weeks. Yeah it would be a team up ........ but shit I really dont care about some rules that are not in my game manual, and you can quote me bitch's
    Dude, stop pretending like we are friends or ever were. We are not. I have a screenshot from a long time ago where you say you could care less about what I think because we weren't friends. Then your LS steals from us and your LS members think it is ok to congratulate the person who stole. So stop acting like a hurt little girl when I "call your LS out."

I don't give a fuck if you wanna say we wiped to our last Suzaku. You should just say what's on your mind if you're even going to hint at it. We had 15 people total and only 2 stunners (2blm) but we still brought it down to 8%, so I don't feel so bad that we wiped. I had fun. It was a hell of a fight. I laugh about it now because we really shouldn't be fighting Suzaku with only 15 people and no dispelling wind.

I didn't know it was a race to get sea access. I don't know why it's any of your concern where my LS members are on getting Sea access, either.

As for Azalee... She asked for it.

ya u guys did wipe and i saw that... but i tried to save your AKA God by pulling it and kiteing it while u guys raised up. Have some respect aleast Vid instead of calling our LS out..... One more thing if we was that Big of A-hole ls as u see us. we wouldnt have never raised any of your Members. we would have let u just HP... so Take a chillpill man its only a game.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrix
    Hey Smasharoo, I've actually talked to Teelow too (your sig) man, small world.
    actually my sig, some people just have no imagination

ps... always nice to have someone riding your jock, whether in real life or internet, ill have a new one for you to jock in a day or two smash

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwatermonkey
    Keep posting please. All the shit flinging pays the rent for living in my moms basement and smoking pot. :D