Item Search

BG-Wiki Search

View Poll Results: What is the worst HNM LS on Bahamut?

Voters
258. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheOrderoftheBlueGartr

71 27.52%
  • SapphireBlade(Anbu)

29 11.24%
  • Priory of Sion

51 19.77%
  • Tomadachi

14 5.43%
  • Hokuten

40 15.50%
  • Knights

9 3.49%
  • Kozaku

18 6.98%
  • Friendly Fire

16 6.20%
  • Undefeatable

10 3.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst HNM LS on Bahamut?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrels
    How can you wipe to Shen?
    You have to be good at sucking really bad

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I voted for Tomo cause Tomodachi means friend in jap and the ls leader is not Japanese nor does he know what "friend" means in any language...

Anywho a little FYI: The members of BG are from a small secret Ninja village in Japan where they onry speak Engrish!

PS:Ed was adopted by the village at 5 and had to learn engrish and taught some of them some jap as well

I think some people are getting worst confused with hated. I meant skill wise etc. So you can't really vote down BG or a few other LSs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    I think some people are getting worst confused with hated. I meant skill wise etc. So you can't really vote down BG or a few other LSs.
    Is wiping to shen considered bad skill? How about if you don't use your own item to pop it and then wipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Hokuten just wiped to Shen. :D

Edit, more details. They wiped to PRIORY'S Shen. Hukoten kept stealing tp mobs while Priory was fighting so they couldn't get enough damage and it would regen to full. Finally Priory gave it to them cause they were being fags about it and they zenmetsu'd. And I lol'd.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAA

fucking faggots.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey

First and for most your sig fucking owns! WHM Jesus FTW!

Anywho you should have expected this, i thought you made this to be a flame thread for we all know thats what it will come to.

You should make another topic "Which Bahamut HNMls do hate?"

Worst ls on the list is the one i voted for, i didn't make it out of hate(for the most part =)

Xavier

fl I'd vote BG too if the poll was which NA HNM LS do you hate the most

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Hokuten just wiped to Shen. :D

Edit, more details. They wiped to PRIORY'S Shen. Hukoten kept stealing tp mobs while Priory was fighting so they couldn't get enough damage and it would regen to full. Finally Priory gave it to them cause they were being fags about it and they zenmetsu'd. And I lol'd.
    Now for the real story. We get there and POS is kiteing Shen around. A member of ours ask one of there members how many more they have. We were told they were on the last one. Shen dont take but a couple minutes right? OK Tp time. We killed a few things. Got called fags and stopped. It took a hour after we stopped for them to call for help and it was still at like 98-100% because it was gaining HP like crazy. We were told not to fight it because of how fast it was gaining HP. We were going to let it despawn. However some members kinda wanted to just kill it. A few did die, but wipe? Kinda hard to do when most of us logged out. We then logged back on, watched it despawn and killed with no probs. .

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I think you should make a topic on the best or worst players of each job (as long as they are fairly well known). That has much more flame opportunities and who knows, some people may flip out at being called the worst of their job around.

you had to log out to avoid wipe.

kthx.

So why did you log out...? Also, wouldn't it be a wipe since all the people you had there died?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hokuten Rox0rs my Sox0rz. :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

well simple, you log off to avoid his aggro, but either way it wasnt a wipe and we didnt kill their mobs as you can clearly see in the pic
    http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7683/cfh4hp.jpg

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Assim
    Now for the real story. We get there and POS is kiteing Shen around. A member of ours ask one of there members how many more they have. We were told they were on the last one. Shen dont take but a couple minutes right? OK Tp time. We killed a few things. Got called fags and stopped. It took a hour after we stopped for them to call for help and it was still at like 98-100% because it was gaining HP like crazy. We were told not to fight it because of how fast it was gaining HP. We were going to let it despawn. However some members kinda wanted to just kill it. A few did die, but wipe? Kinda hard to do when most of us logged out. We then logged back on, watched it despawn and killed with no probs. .
    1. They were still fighting. You could have waited to get TP.

2. You still wiped to Shen. :D

We kill shen in under 30 secs. If you don't kill him before filtrates pop you should just let it repop because it's a pain.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    well simple, you log off to avoid his aggro, but either way it wasnt a wipe and we didnt kill their mobs as you can clearly see in the pic
    Where's Oshi asking for Reverend Mail? I bet Oshi was the one that started attacking it after PoS left.

i think you spelled kazoku wrong btw

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    i think you spelled kazoku wrong btw
    Yea, its RMTony LS not Kozaku.