Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about Hrotti.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

lol let the race begin? ahha

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    They would and do on Unicorn if the right LS gets the claim. They've basically had solo run of Fafnir and Nidhogg for two years. Minus losing a couple claims, they had almost all of them.
    I sympathize with your server then. It would be cooler to earn ridill, but if the only way you can get it is to pay botters for it then w/e, you gotta do what you gotta do. The playing field is equal now though, bots are ineffective. Anyone can claim any mob now.

Search your server. How many BST have Ridill, E body, or Osode (Without buying) and that's their ONLY 70+ job that can wear... Not like they have WAR and DRK at 75 too.
    How many main job bsts are recruited into a powerful hnmls; I don't know of any. I do know of 1 bst on my server who has ridill with bst as the only equippable job though.

Quote:
    Search your server. How many BST have Ridill, E body, or Osode (Without buying) and that's their ONLY 70+ job that can wear... Not like they have WAR and DRK at 75 too.
    Well you gotta ask yourself... are any of those items really that beneficial to BST? I'd rather be wearing AF for charm(instead of the 10 CHR on Osode), and Hauberk for DD(ok I can see Adaman Hauberk being the only one of the 3 that actually benefits you, even though a BST can only do as much damage as his pet can hold hate), and a good axe (Temperance, Juggy,Man,Woody) then Ridill.

People have to realize that some items... just because they are equippable by that job, doesnt neccesarily mean they are useful, or beneficial to the LS, or even yourself. I wouldn't sympathize with a BLM who complained he'll never get a Dalmatica because he doesnt lvl RDM. I think the same can be said for many BST.

Usefulness > E-Peen.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I wouldn't sympathize with a BLM who complained he'll never get a Dalmatica because he doesnt lvl RDM.
    And we all know what LS to apply to if you're looking to score Dalmatica as a BLM over a RDM :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    I wouldn't sympathize with a BLM who complained he'll never get a Dalmatica because he doesnt lvl RDM.
    And we all know what LS to apply to if you're looking to score Dalmatica as a BLM over a RDM :D
    wtf i want a dalm for my blm! ;( not really, af2 would be nice but black cloak 4tw

black cloak ftw? no thanks, I'll take an autorefresh that doesn't take up my headslot, thank you very much. The second I get sorcerer's cloak, black cloak is getting sold.

edit: err, have wizard's coat, meant af2

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    black cloak ftw? no thanks, I'll take an autorefresh that doesn't take up my headslot, thank you very much. The second I get sorcerer's cloak, black cloak is getting sold.

edit: err, have wizard's coat, meant af2
    yea... but blm is my 4th job = i wouldn't lot over friends, so black cloak is fine with me, especially since what does it matter if you hav no head slot, you shouldnt be doing anything in black cloak except maybe curing, which should really be done in errant...

if I'm in my black cloak, I'm trying to get mp while on standby. So I'd rather have my head slot open for extra mp from that slot.

but if it's your 4th job, I understand that. One of the people in my ls just has a vermie because he's on his 8th job and doesnt' have room for a black cloak.

Here we go, now it's what gear is best for BLM high jack.... roooooooooflz!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

realm paid me 200k to come down and raise 3 his group doing bastok M 9-1. 8)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by edgarfigaro
    if I'm in my black cloak, I'm trying to get mp while on standby. So I'd rather have my head slot open for extra mp from that slot.

but if it's your 4th job, I understand that. One of the people in my ls just has a vermie because he's on his 8th job and doesnt' have room for a black cloak.
    vermy like 7mil now, ill stick with 100k black cloak ._.

Here we go, now it's what gear is best for BLM high jack.... roooooooooflz!
    Yeah... BG should really have the option of changing the OP's thread title. Soooo misleading on these forums.

"Oooo I had some questions about Hrotti.. THIS thread should answer ALL of them!" If only he knew...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    People have to realize that some items... just because they are equippable by that job, doesnt neccesarily mean they are useful, or beneficial to the LS, or even yourself. I wouldn't sympathize with a BLM who complained he'll never get a Dalmatica because he doesnt lvl RDM. I think the same can be said for many BST.
    So basically what you said is that BST has to be solo 100% of the time. Why can't a BST have these items for Rampage PTs? You're saying that BST can never do any HNM events.. Why not?

Edit: Actually that could be said for Ridill period. It's only a TP gaining item. No real "usefulness" anywhere. THF has no "use" for it because they have Triple attack which gives them great TP gain. WAR doesn't need it because they actually are what? C rated with sword? Missing go. DRK? Why use a sword when GS/Scythe is better? Catch my drift?

Ridill = E-Peen onry.

lol sweet dude

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

WAR doesn't need it because they actually are what? C rated with sword? Missing go.
    B+ 8)

War with capped Sword Merits + Suppa + Fortitude Torque have a higher skill in Sword than Axe.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Palin
    WAR doesn't need it because they actually are what? C rated with sword? Missing go.
    B+ 8)

War with capped Sword Merits + Suppa + Fortitude Torque have a higher skill in Sword than Axe.
    Ok. But why not get the axe merits and axe equips to make sure you doesn't miss and deal the extra damage?

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Cuz Ridill + Joy have abilities that make DoT much stronger than Axe's single hits.

Edit: Not trying to argue with you, but Ridill is useful for War in many situations, including tanking. It still is largely a status item, but its a very powerful one.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Palin
    Cuz Ridill + Joy have abilities that make DoT much stronger than Axe's single hits.

Edit: Not trying to argue with you, but Ridill is useful for War in many situations, including tanking. It still is largely a status item, but its a very powerful one.
    I know you're not, but Lockecole is proving my point I mentioned about 2 pages ago? No one would let that BST lot it until he's the last person on the list before you sell it to some person for 10mil or just let it auto random.

Let me ask this:
    You have a BST75 (He got in because he has say.. BRD75 as his main)
    Another person is WAR75 (Main and only job)...

They both have equal attendance. They both put lots of time and effort in to the LS. Who do you give the Ridill to?

honestly? war

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    honestly? war
    Thanks again for proving it. Not "fair" though. They both dedicated the same time and effort to the LS at every event. Say neither of them have any items earned (Seriously.. what HNM has a "must have" for BRD? Vrtra excluded because of the intensity of that fight.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast