Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arauge     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Arauge

I talked with Arauge and it was a misunderstanding. He got hit by wing just outside the door and got aggro do to low health/sneak came off. It was not an MPK attempt, so dont worry about it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

hey at least you didn't have 20 people from a certain linkshell auto-follow your tank around during the fight and call GMs on you and claim your mobs like rzero did on midgard

sup PV

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I doubt anyone with a brain thinks someone's intentionally gonna MPK like that on Vrtra. Everyone knows spectators are bound to come, and get hit (Blood saber, Blind, Wing, etc), and get low HP, which in return gets you mobs. It happens.

If you really wanted to MPK, you'd flee to Vrtra without sneak on and have someone open the door for you

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    If you really wanted to MPK, you'd flee to Vrtra without sneak on and have someone open the door for you
    Does he even get out with the door open? I think he just has dominion in the place and pulls you in.

(Then again, I only mijin gakure on him once, never fought)

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Drinhkinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Does he even get out with the door open? I think he just has dominion in the place and pulls you in.

(Then again, I only mijin gakure on him once, never fought)
    Not get out, I mean , stand outside in the tunnel to Vrtra, flee to the door, and have someone open the door when you're near. Then go into Vrtra's room and die with 253598 skeletons/ghosts/dogs. Best to pop a poison pot first so you dont get sleepga'd

OIC.

Wtf was I thinking. I seriously thought one would want to train Vrtra to some XP pts or some shit...

/slaps self

i'd SO train vtra to spook if it were possible lol

If you want to mpk on vrtra just claim one of his summons.

And, people need to be more responsible, even if it is a mistake. If you are spectating and get aggro, don't train stuff into the battlefield hoping you will somehow live. Train it away from the battlefield, die, and take your xp loss.