The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For some reason, I was more excited about the grand palace door then the dynamis update.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

But that is the ulitmate reward for clearing the two Limbus areas, you will be able to use that door.

Apollyon

"The destroyer". In the new testament of the Bible, Apollyon is called the angel of the bottomless pit. Abaddon, a poetic name for the land of the dead in the old testament, is Apollyon's Greek translation from the Hebrew language. Apollyon, in early Christian literature, is a name for the devil. He is identified as an angel of death, "hideous to behold, with scales like a fish, wings like a dragon, bear's feet, and a lion's mouth."

Temenos

An area of land which was dedicated to the Immortals and not to be used for “profane” purposes; a precinct used as the site of temples and groves because it was sacred to the Immortals.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Oh shit, that sounds like avatar land! :D

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I noticed both characters in the new screenshot are both Hume F... sex sells!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

I suspect the main reason most people hate level-capped zones is the fact it requires you to carry around another damn set of armor, weapons, earrings, and other accessories. If they'd fix the root problem, then I wouldn't mind level capped areas at all.

Edit: I found another Limbus screenshot hidden on SE's website that wasn't on the front page:
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5193/limbo26kr.jpg

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dude that kids neck (on the bottom right) is gonna rip apart or something. Fuck.

Sounds like the two different Limbus will have two different type of mobs, Apollyon having dark based and Temenos having light based. But this is just pure speculation. Looking forward to it though .

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Looks like Lv.60 cap from those screenshots.

-.-

yes an new areas gona drop fully upgraded relic weapons -1 and af2-1, cause SE likes to keep makin new gear drops similar to alot of the first , then gimp it

Don't get me wrong, I <3 cap zones, but I really hope this is just more dynamis and without cap. Because dynamis is fun, and cap-dynamis will be gay.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I truly wouldnt mind level capped zones if we had say... 100 inventory spaces, and decently capped zones. 50 is nice, RDM have refresh/haste etc, 40 cap is a bit shitty on RDM, other jobs are still decent, but not as effective as 50(everyone sub war gets double attack, blm or anyone /whm can also raise incase whm gets KO'd, etc). 60cap wheee, uncapped = I <3 SE.

But seeing how It's tied to a Crag... I cant say I have much hope ~_~

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    I truly wouldnt mind level capped zones if we had say... 100 inventory spaces, and decently capped zones. 50 is nice, RDM have refresh/haste etc, 40 cap is a bit shitty on RDM, other jobs are still decent, but not as effective as 50(everyone sub war gets double attack, blm or anyone /whm can also raise incase whm gets KO'd, etc). 60cap wheee, uncapped = I <3 SE.

But seeing how It's tied to a Crag... I cant say I have much hope ~_~
    After having full Fast Cast with AF1 hat and AF2 body, I cannot stand playing RDM at lower levels. Spells cast sooooooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooooooowly. If this is level capped garbage, I will have to play another job or I will have to quit from spell frustration. >_<

If it is level capped, chances are that the majority of the end game player base won't bother to touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    If it is level capped, chances are that the majority of the end game player base won't bother to touch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    you'll touch it and like it

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

If there's money to be made, I'm all over that bitch like.. something that covers something.. else.. completely..

If you can get Dynamis Currency or any other sort of reasonable reward, end-game players will do it even if it's level capped.

Well if it is level capped Dynamis at least when you suffer massive exp drain it will only be a level 30 loss....

Quote Originally Posted by Varnx
    Well if it is level capped Dynamis at least when you suffer massive exp drain it will only be a level 30 loss....

wouldn't it be worse cos you won't be able to use raise III for minimal exp loss, but lose lv30 exp and take a raise I,