Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yet another SE event...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yet another SE event...

FFXI iGames Tour 2005 is Coming to Texas!

Netzone Centers in College Station, Texas has been chosen to play host to the final destination of the FINAL FANTASY XI iGames 2005 tour! Featuring over 60 high performance PCs set up for the event, there will be no shortage of adventures to be had.

What would our last tour be without our famous events? Get ready for our popular Party vs. Party battles, Q&A Panel, Costume Contest, Tarutaru Cure Marathon, and of course, Mithra photos! As a special bonus, Heroes' Combat will be making its North American debut! This will be your chance to test your skills against the Heroes of the three nations: Ajido-Marujido, Trion, and Volker!

This free event kicks off Saturday, October 22nd and runs from 1pm to 11pm. The first 100 attendees will receive a free Vana'diel Buddy Pass, and we'll be wrapping up the festivities with more of our great raffle ticket giveaways! Don't miss your chance to participate in all the excitement!

What:
    FINAL FANTASY XI Tour 2005 in College Station, Texas

When:
    Saturday, October 22, 2005
    1 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Where:
    Netzone Centers
    1702 George Bush Drive
    College Station, Texas 77840
    http://www.netzonecenters.com/location2.htm
    So, who's in Texas that can mop up all the competition there?

I wish they'd bring one to freaking Florida... or do I? I remember what those kids looked like in the last one they had

IF YOU WANT TO MEET THE GREAT RUSTYMETAL I WILL BE AT THIS EVENT

I also have a list of all the GMs going to be there, and Im going to be kocking them out. Physicaly

Sea Torques
    BG Level

college station....
    orange blood....

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    college station....
    orange blood....
    lol

seriously, why college station... dallas, houston, austin.. come on?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sounds like when they had the thing in Rochester NY instead of say... one of the biggest cities in the fucking nation. They could of at least had it close to NYC.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal

I also have a list of all the GMs going to be there, and Im going to be kocking them out. Physicaly
    Tape it prz

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Cant they do it in australia where a whole of 6 people can show up?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What's with the Sig/Avatar change?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

me? I got bored. I change it every month, kinda like a period.

I'll go to see Rusty beat on some GM's. Or at least scare them a bit. \(^-^)/

I'll be there. I have a list of questions prepared already, I will update this as time goes on if people post good suggestions for what to ask:

Q: What are the exact conditions necessary in order for Treasure Hunter to affect the items that drop from a monster while a Thief is in an alliance?

Q: Are there any plans to introduce more Treasure Hunter+ items into the game?

Q: Are there plans to introduce more Dynamis currency into the world?

Q: What can I do specifically to increase the speed at which my Parrying skill increases?

Q: With the influx of new high level crafters recently, old high level crafters are losing moneymaking potential every day with the surge of NQ items in the market lowering prices and the non-existence of any effective method of -removing- these items from the market. Without revealing too many details, are there any plans in the future to introduce something that will address this, and aim to revitalize the endgame crafting market

Q: If you equip an Elemental Stave, does the connection between the element of the staff and the element of the crystal you are using have an effect on the result of the synthesis?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Q: What are the exact conditions necessary in order for Treasure Hunter to affect the items that drop from a monster while a Thief is in an alliance?

Q: Are there any plans to introduce more Treasure Hunter+ items into the game?

Q: Are there plans to introduce more Dynamis currency into the world?

Q: What can I do specifically to increase the speed at which my Parrying skill increases?

Q: With the influx of new high level crafters recently, old high level crafters are losing moneymaking potential every day with the surge of NQ items in the market lowering prices and the non-existence of any effective method of -removing- these items from the market. Without revealing too many details, are there any plans in the future to introduce something that will address this, and aim to revitalize the endgame crafting market

Q: If you equip an Elemental Stave, does the connection between the element of the staff and the element of the crystal you are using have an effect on the result of the synthesis?
    Get ready for some half-assed answers like "We'll leave you to figure that one out"

They did it in Rochester, New York a month before I moved there

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal

Tape it prz
    Copy, Can I have it?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

should bikkwin and I go?

if you think that "Theorderls" should go, i'm going to see if I can get some kind of press access to ask questions...

Bikkwin are we going or not?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol...it sucks that I moved or else I'd try to go too. >.>;;

I was only in Abilene, not very far away

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    should bikkwin and I go?

if you think that "Theorderls" should go, i'm going to see if I can get some kind of press access to ask questions...

Bikkwin are we going or not?
    Good lord I have so many questions you can ask. I'll try to pick the least offensive ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Get ready for some half-assed answers like "We'll leave you to figure that one out"
    Probably, but at least I can ask I've tried to make the questions as specific as possible to eliminate the chance that they can respond with an actual answer that sidesteps the meat of the question. So, the only options are to either respond with an actual answer or a flat out statement "we're not going to answer that." But at least the questions like "are there any plans to add such and such in the future" would most likely get either a "all options are open" or "no, there are no such plans". I doubt I'll get time to ask more than 2 or 3 of my own, if even that, so I'll probably prioritize the list, with those most likely to receive a real answer first.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Bikkwin: so i just got an Excalibur that took my entire LS more than 12 months of their lives, are relics really suppose to be that f'd up?