Thread: How common is this?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Desi
    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    He wanted a NQ, he got a NQ.
    Yes.
    if i ever make mahatma cape, dalmatica -1 or mitts -1 or maybe slacks -1 you better believe i am taking that!
    No shit. I would NEVER give A mahatma cape, dalmatica -1 to someone unless they are specifically trying. (and are good friends of mine)

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm not worried about getting ganked, lol

THF75 is bonecraft for cursed gear...which is my trade. Dragon set is also bone.

BLM75 only needs Zenith Mitts, which sell at a hefty loss, so I picked em up off AH. only other crafted item is staves, M.Slops and prism, to the best of my knowledge.

my next job is MNK, and its not like I really need anything there as far as crafts go. Shura Head and Legs are questionnable...Melee Crown (way down the line) and Byakko Haidate seem like better (cheaper) replacements.

Where are those two threads, the one when I warned someone about karma coming back to bite their ass, then the same person's thread when Karma DID bite their ass >.>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i'm not worried about my shit getting stolen because i know someone who is 100 in every craft that i am good friends with. i wont take something like that from a friend obviously, and for the breaking promises crap, you asked me to synth it, i did, it hq'd you got the nq you want, there is nothing wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Desi
    i'm not worried about my shit getting stolen because i know someone who is 100 in every craft that i am good friends with. i wont take something like that from a friend obviously, and for the breaking promises crap, you asked me to synth it, i did, it hq'd you got the nq you want, there is nothing wrong there.
    Besides the lack of morals.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Where are those two threads, the one when I warned someone about karma coming back to bite their ass, then the same person's thread when Karma DID bite their ass >.>
    You referring to the time someone gave me 100k, never asked for it back, and then you bitched that I have bad morals?

Pretty sure it was about you overbidding on an item and whatnot. I don't know, hence why I said someone find it, I don't care enough to look nor dig up old flames. Not my style, new materials prz ;o

rare

Thank ye~

Demosthenes11

Yea, you got pissed at me cuz a guy overbid on something I put up in AH and I never gave the gil back. To bad he never ASKED for the gil back.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I've done it twice, both times with NA, both times people that I actuallly knew beforehand. Last response was "boy this is a sticky situation", never gave it back. I bid on a stack of rainbow thread instead of cloth. So 1.2m instead of 410k. Worth pissing off someone you know for 800k? meh idk... Karma sucks, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Yea, you got pissed at me cuz a guy overbid on something I put up in AH and I never gave the gil back. To bad he never ASKED for the gil back.
    One doesn't have to ask for a gesture of courtesy to be shown, that's the thin line that defines a human being from a primate.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

One doesn't have to ask for a gesture of courtesy to be shown, that's the thine line that defines a human being from a primate.
    Spelling is also part of that line. :wink:

Demosthenes11

Also, to add to my point, Wyvern skins sell like crazy...by the time I woke up the next morning, gil was in my box, and 20 other skins were sold =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    One doesn't have to ask for a gesture of courtesy to be shown, that's the thine line that defines a human being from a primate.
    Spelling is also part of that line. :wink:
    LOL, funny I didn't even notice it XD Yeah I have this problem of thinking too fast and putting words together when I shouldn't. How amusing though that it came out to an actual word, typically I just make a sentence lack the sense because it's missing a word when that happens. I'll fix XD

Last time I checked people synth things for the potential of an HQ, not to only get an NQ. When someone is synthing me a big synth I'm not crossing my fingers for an NQ, Im hoping for no break and praying for the possibility of an HQ. Why take a risk, unless you can reap the benefits?

Don't lvl a craft to 100 so other people can be your fucking guinea pigs to HQ the shit you want. Take your own risks and make a set fee, you'll be able to sleep better at night.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Or you could level up a craft to 100 and craft it yourself. If you don't like it, then to bad lol.

Or you could level up a craft to 100 and craft it yourself. If you don't like it, then to bad lol.
    too* lol

Didn't see the THAT one coming. When did getting a craft to 100 mean making your fortune off of other peoples synths? Did I miss something?

Also too bad a Dalmatica +1 is worth more then what some gilbuying PLing loser spent on clothcraft to get it to 100. GG though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Last time I checked people synth things for the potential of an HQ, not to only get an NQ. When someone is synthing me a big synth I'm not crossing my fingers for an NQ, Im hoping for no break and praying for the possibility of an HQ. Why take a risk, unless you can reap the benefits?

Don't lvl a craft to 100 so other people can be your fucking guinea pigs to HQ the shit you want. Take your own risks and make a set fee, you'll be able to sleep better at night.
    That's nice, level your own craft if you want to set terms. I'll synth what I want to under the terms I want to. If you don't like it then fuck off.

That's nice, level your own craft if you want to set terms. I'll synth what I want to under the terms I want to. If you don't like it then fuck off.
    That's nice, doesn't make you any less of a dick though. :D