FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

How common is this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Xaoc21/omgHQ.jpg
    This is like the first one I have ever heard of. Up until today, the only ones (by ones I mean all of three) listed were NQ. I have yet to see the crafter yet to congratulate her (she is JP, if that even matters). Just a question for others: Do any other severs see more of these on people? Not necessarily listed on the AH, but atleast they are crafted on a somewhat regular basis.

Only 1 known on Asura. Very uncommon, maybe 1 in 100 chance.

Now realize that a.body drops only what...4 per month? depending on how piss-poor the kings are dropping. And virtually nobody gets a dalmatica made unless they get an a.body drop.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Only seen one on Garuda.

Don't know anyone on Fairy that has the +1 version, however, there's quite a few of the NQ floating around. I can probably think of almost 10 off the top of my head, and most are NA since I don't know the JP base.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Same crafter made like 3 back in 2004 (or 3), haven't seen many since. As for the NQ, god knows probably 40-50.

im on same server as you and actually thats the 2nd one on ramuh. the 1st one was made a while ago and already got uncursed by someone in nora nora. thats only dalm +1 as of now untill someone uncurses that one nadeshico made. But i doubt nadeshico will sell that. she already has a dalm herself but i bet she will get another a. body and use that hq piece she made. (yes, im not joking she will get another a. body.)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Only two Cursed Dalmatica's have ever been listed on Quetz (although there's obviously a lot more on the server...)

The -1 has never been listed on the AH...

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yeah, I have no doubt SG will get her another A.Body. I thought I heard about someone else having HQ, but I forget who it was.

there is 1 on remora that i know of and from what a friend has told me 2 on shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Ambir
    Only two Cursed Dalmatica's have ever been listed on Quetz (although there's obviously a lot more on the server...)

The -1 has never been listed on the AH...
    What are you talking about? lol I am from Quetz and Kyrstopher made and listed a -1 Cursed Dalmatica a very long time ago. Funny thing, he tried to list it for 1 gil to show off, someone bid 39gil on it before he could and got it.

They used it too, never gave it back to him. lmao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/cinder7/dalm.jpg

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Seraph has at least two.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bahamut: 0

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrock
    Seraph has at least two.
    I think the better question (after looking at your sig) is "How the hell did you make so much Sole Sushi +1"? O_o

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You should have seen how many NQs I made that week in order to make that goal happen. Not only that but I'm lucky as sin.

Epilogue: sole+1 price crashed to 100k in a matter of 2 weeks. I had no part in that aside from bottle-necking all the other people's sole+1 which may have encouraged them to undercut. Now I make squid and at night I make marron glaces and bazaar them in rolanberry (the zone outside jeuno in rolanberry is a popular place to set up bazaars on seraph, I don't know about any other servers). I'm still looking for another real cash cow. Oh how I miss you sole sushi

/hijack off

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You should have seen how many NQs I made that week in order to make that goal happen. Not only that but I'm lucky as sin.

Epilogue: sole+1 price crashed to 100k in a matter of 2 weeks. I had no part in that aside from bottle-necking all the other people's sole+1 which may have encouraged them to undercut. Now I make squid and at night I make marron glaces and bazaar them in rolanberry (the zone outside jeuno in rolanberry is a popular place to set up bazaars on seraph, I don't know about any other servers). I'm still looking for another real cash cow. Oh how I miss you sole sushi

/hijack off
    I'm lucky to HQ 1 synth out of 3 stacks of ingredients with sole sushi, so it would take me at least 180 stacks of ingredients (or 2160 individual synths) to fill up the AH price history. ;_;

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Whoa what level are you?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I would also like to know how common are Zenith Pumps+1 through out the servers?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whoa what level are you?
    100+2 with Moghancement: Cooking. I'm not sure if it is the wind energy from the moghancement (just weak), or if the game just hates me. >_<

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Huh, well it isn't skill then.

I guess before your next batch try going to confession

Forum Donator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I only know of one on Titan. NA even has it. Haven't seen another one but it would not surprise me if another JP LS has one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast