http://live19.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/oga ... 901068/l50

I think they're pissed

editedlolz

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Because as for that thing or certain leader Zigma ナオマル LS subject of the animal summoning/consuming corps of foreigner subject how portion of the outrageous member just stays furthermore which applying, when you say, as for parasitism recent Tiamat and others it is dense after monopolistic shelf Pop same, animal keeping it begins with 2 and 3, where the impotence which cannot put out the hand men increasing the animal well, the intention of opposing it seems, but www the ろ which is foolish and others it is dense

O-o

I know you could have done that but wtf lol
    I want something MORE accurate then that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Zigma + BST LS + Tiamat = Mad JP.

You are foolish and dense. Somthing about men's hands and animals... o.O What has your LS been doing in Attohwa Chasm? :O

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I dont know any JP, but form what PerfectEnding posted, i think it means they're piss that you're pulling Tiamat and holding it, when you dont have enough people there at the moment to kill it.

editedlolz

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Liltwin
    I dont know any JP, but form what PerfectEnding posted, i think it means they're piss that you're pulling Tiamat and holding it, when you dont have enough people there at the moment to kill it.

Man, That's a lie. I never hold tiamat though we've run into sticky situations where we could not do dmg to it/It going into one of it's fits where he would start smacking antlions for 700 non-critical.

That things HP goes down like 5% everytime it lands. I think they're just saying that it's hard for us to die because we have fresh pets going on to it all the time.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2337/iconooo9fu.gif

I know thats not what you wanted but I babelfished it to see for myself, since their translations are comical, and I posted it for others' enjoyment, hopefully Lasitha/Ed/someone who does speak fluent enough JP will post/translate to your desire.

Lasitha speaks fluent jp?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Dude, calm down i didn't said you hold, im just try to guess what it says from the crappy translation.

editedlolz

editedlolz

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dude, calm down i didn't said you hold, im just try to guess what it says from the crappy translation.

Nono, i'm not saying anything to get to you. I already know 2ch have more drama/lies then anything out there (You can post anything anonymous from what i heard)

sorry if it came out wrong.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

それは外人主体の獣召軍団のことか たしかリーダーZigma
    ナオマルLS主体なんてとんでもない 
    メンバーの一部が居るだけでしかもどっちかっていうと寄生
    最近のTiamatはこいつら独占だな
    Pop後即、獣2,3匹でキープ始めるからどこも手がだせない
    まあインポメンが獣上げて対抗するつもりらしいがwww馬鹿だろこいつら

Ok well, there's a few little too many kanjis there but from what I can make out it starts by saying ur a gaijin (foreigner) or maybe a gaijin leader because of the ri-da- part and the mentioning an LS. (What's the name of your LS? Maybe it will make more sense) And how you've been zerging Tiamat. And it does mention something about you holding. But I don't know, I've never watched you fight it.

She also translated a JP website for Almaa a while ago.
    Fix'd

::EDIT::

I was thinking about the ナオマル(naomaru) part, it took me long to realize what it meant, then it hit me. Isn't Naomaru leader of ReachPerfection? I think it's in relation to that LS that msg? (I think anyway)

ri-da is probably just leader

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It is Kuai.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Isn't Naomaru leader of ReachPerfection? I think it's in relation to that LS that msg? (I think anyway)
    Yeah he is

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

They prolly trying to call out ReachPerfection because Bauer hangs out with Zigma.

I'm surprised that you are checking 2ch zigma lol.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh shit....like the JP's havent held HNM's for hours on end to prevent the gaijins from killing them ??

fucking pussy ass whiny bitchy hypocrites.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol Zigma i thought you spoke japanese? >.>

Anywho what i want to know is what that list is all about... the one with the ls leaders and vice leaders, Bg on the top and all the jp ls's below them. Does this mean they think BG is the #1 JP HNMls on Bahamut? 8)

PS: Zigma killing Tiamat 4-5 times in a row is bound to piss somebody off<(^_^)>