Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: armor from gods and kirin     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

armor from gods and kirin

im talking about kirin osode and the four pieces from the gods in sky.

i wanna know how hard is the drop on these items. do they drop easily or the drop is pretty bad?

and i want a second opinion on which gets the most out of wearing all these 5 pieces at the same time?

a friend tells me mnk another rng someone else war so we want ur opinion to end this discussion n my LS.

thx for answering

i think the drop rate is maybe a lilttle less then 50 percent on the four gods? little less then that for osode? its not a terrible drop rate. as for what jobs all the peices of gear are good for id say that different jobs benefit more for certain peices, not neccesarily all 5 peices. ex. kote is really good for rng, haidate really good for nin etc

Kabuto = MNK, NIN.
    Haidate = MNK, NIN.
    Kote = RNG.
    Sune-Ate (or whatever) = MNK.
    Osode = All jobs that can wear it.

My opinions.

Who gets the most use out of all 5 pieces at once is kinda stupid, because it is better to use the pieces that are good for your job but... I guess Ninja gets the most use out of the whole set. VIT and HP from head, AGI and HP from hands, obvious boots from Osode, DEX and Haste from pants, and DEF and fire resists on the boots. I can't think of a practical situation in which ANY job would use all five pieces at once, though...

Drop rate has been roughly 50% for us I guess, we've probably got 15+ full sets of god gear (and a lot of extra kabuto, kote, and suneate) in the past.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Drop-Rate is OKAY, (the more you want the item the rarer the drop tho

I don't think there is any one job that benefits the MOST out of full god gear.
    Each piece has its purpose/use.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Kabuto = MNK, NIN.
    Haidate = MNK, NIN.
    Kote = RNG.
    Sune-Ate (or whatever) = MNK.
    Osode = All jobs that can wear it.

My opinions.
    I think WAR gets benefit out of Kabuto + Haidate, haste and dex for crits on war/nin, +15 vit for steel cyclone, but you obviously hate wars as much as berticus to ignore them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

kabuto- War (SteelCyclone VIT mod, Spirits) MNK (Chakra), NIN(Taru NIN or spirits) Sam(Spirits)

Gloves- Ranger(Acc and Slug Mod) NIN (HP parry/ev mod) MNK(Guard) Sam(HP spirits)

Legs- NIN best for (haste + jin mod) all other melee benefit from +haste and dex really.

Feet- MNK(Chi) RNG(holy bolts) idk what else can benefit

Body- any job really can put good use to it

drops are nice and dont take too many pops. good day 50-75% drop shitty day you can go 0/4

Wow, I never thought of WAR.. NIN always pops to mind because almost all WAR sub NIN now, so when I see Utsusemi, I immediately think of NIN.

Yeah. I've seen my Linkshell give many pairs of the gloves to Red Mages. >_> yeah..

in 250 kills of gen suz sei bya & kirin, the avg drop rate for god gear, which seems like it's probably the exact same for each piece, is 45%
    it could be written as 50, or maybe 40 or less since we've used TH a lot
    and yes, fk WAR/NIN

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Night
    Yeah. I've seen my Linkshell give many pairs of the gloves to Red Mages. >_> yeah..
    You Mean W.abjuration:Hand(Gloves),, they're talking about Seiryu`s Kote

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Kabuto is used by Bard a LOT. Boots are good too. Stoneskin.

Quote Originally Posted by Die
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Night
    You Mean W.abjuration:Hand(Gloves),, they're talking about Seiryu`s Kote
    Nope. I'm talking about the Kote >_< sad, neh? I've seen alot of things go to waste on people who cant/wont use them.

Eh? I don't think RDM can wear those.

Exactly why I said can't.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

3 months and no haidates, at least like 0/12 or 15 or some ridiculous number. </3 byakko

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    and yes, fk WAR/NIN
    its on, its on like donkey kong.

The History of the WAR/NIN set in BG
    In the beginning
    BG wipes to Dynamis Lord. BG wipes to Vrtra. BG wipes trying to pop attestation mobs in DynBeau. BG sucks in general.

The Dark Ages
    4 noble lads, Vudoo, Liltwin, Lito and myself take up the call to level warrior to 75. We do so in a static with the WAR HATER BERTICUS who 2boxed angelstones during our parties. During this time, the LS is incapable of killing anything/we continue to suck and everyone acknowledges this on the forums. As the war/nin set nears 75, the winds of change start to blow in.

The Golden Age
    The war/nin set hits 75, BG gets Attestation of Glory, BG kills Vrtra, BG kills Dynamis Lord. BG is #1 and everyone can see this. Now what could have caused this? I say the answer to this is obvious.

BERT REALLY LOVES WARRIORS AND ONE DAY HE'LL STOP DENYING IT

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    and yes, fk WAR/NIN
    its on, its on like donkey kong.

The History of the WAR/NIN set in BG
    In the beginning
    BG wipes to Dynamis Lord. BG wipes to Vrtra. BG wipes trying to pop attestation mobs in DynBeau. BG sucks in general.

The Dark Ages
    4 noble lads, Vudoo, Liltwin, Lito and myself take up the call to level warrior to 75. We do so in a static with the WAR HATER BERTICUS who 2boxed angelstones during our parties. During this time, the LS is incapable of killing anything/we continue to suck and everyone acknowledges this on the forums. As the war/nin set nears 75, the winds of change start to blow in.

The Golden Age
    The war/nin set hits 75, BG gets Attestation of Glory, BG kills Vrtra, BG kills Dynamis Lord. BG is #1 and everyone can see this. Now what could have caused this? I say the answer to this is obvious.

BERT REALLY LOVES WARRIORS AND ONE DAY HE'LL STOP DENYING IT
    I've never noticed that before. It's pretty true. And you see how unappreciated we are?

you got your props on the front page update

Berticus' supreme management in the WAR/NIN PT - he was the glue of the PT, without him it wouldn't have happened.
    Looooooooooool.