+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rotsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    And as I stated Rotsu, Bonk made claim and technically wiped. You still allowed them a chance at randoming. That is what confuses me.
    They didnt wipe, they got mpked. They had 8 ppl in there while you guys had only 2.
    I spoke with a few members of Bonk. They said they had 4 at claim, with 2 people away and didn't care. They didn't get MPK'ed from what they said.

Rotsu, I don't want to turn this in to a flame fest, but ever since Wabo has started camping ground HNMs, Fortune has done NOTHING but give them a cold shoulder and try to start wars with them. Fortune has excluded Wabo from almost all randoms. Fortune even tried to MPK Wabo at last nights Jormungand. (FAILED, by the way.) Fortune acts like they solely run HNMs and deserve exclusive rights to anything HNM related. They might have been camping ground for a longer time, but that doesn't mean Fortune is any better than Wabo.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Lol Okan ill actually care about your opinion when you have a clue of what you are talking about. So i guess all the "MPK MPK!" shouts from General and Dic that everyone saw were just lies? And if we wanted to mpk you we would have brought 20 demons on on you, not a DC Brontotaur in which i thought was funny as hell. Stop being a hypocrite and pretending that you know everthing yet you havent even been to any of those camps.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol Okan ill actually care about your opinion when you have a clue of what you are talking about. So i guess all the "MPK MPK!" shouts from General and Dic that everyone saw were just lies? And if we wanted to mpk you we would have brought 20 demons on on you, not a DC Brontotaur in which i thought was funny as hell. Stop being a hypocrite and pretending that you know everthing yet you havent even been to any of those camps.
    [removed broken link]
    Bonk. Didn't. Care. Of course they're not going to turn down a random though. Again, I didn't take this SS, but I'm not posting full log to save that person and the sender of this message a headache.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

And the point of that was?
    i know what wwhisky told raziel, cuz he told me the same thing.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And the point of that was?
    i know what wwhisky told raziel, cuz he told me the same thing.
    And in that case.. Why was Bonk allowed to random? That's my point.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

cuz they got MPKed on their KB and they had atleast 1 PT at the camp before KP pop? We all know if they were giving a fair chance they would have gathered enough ppl and kill it just like the 10000 times they did it before.And beside they didnt random and decided to retreat anyway.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

on the thought of Flail this comes to mind....

http://va6.planetether.net/images/ff...8-46-21-68.jpg

not my linkshell but one who is very similar. anyways what happpened this Hogg was

Initial Claim
    >> SSJ/Nazi Mode owns alliance 1
    >> we Claim but set off first Flail
    >> a 3rd linkshell claims after everyone wipes and gives it to original Claim alliance
    >>SSJ/Nazi mode again
    >> by some act of god Spike Flail is activated and owns the first Alliance and one of our tanks

anyways valefor usually does the /random rule but when japanese linkshells are camping against us they usually ignore it and just vokefest. also there is the odd linkshell who is new to "the pit" and just voke fests it off an alliance when it has like 1% HP left and gets insano drops (This one linkshell has killed 2 1% Fafnirs and got: 2x Ridill, 1x Hrotti)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Not trying to be rude here or anything

But seriously Okan and Rotsu can you guys take that drama somewhere else like over aim or something? I'm on your server too and I'm was in the ls that stole KB from bonk and yes they did shout mpk mpk, wwhisky fk is full of shit also he was harassing my ls for what we did but they knew they didn't have the people to even kill so they gave up. Unfortunately we wiped... *cries*.

Pestilent

Re: Not trying to be rude here or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Orion2003
    But seriously Okan and Rotsu can you guys take that drama somewhere else like over aim or something? I'm on your server too and I'm was in the ls that stole KB from bonk and yes they did shout mpk mpk, wwhisky fk is full of shit also he was harassing my ls for what we did but they knew they didn't have the people to even kill so they gave up. Unfortunately we wiped... *cries*.
    Omg yes someone agrees with me!

Even better why can't you guys go like
    "LOL you guys stole KB from us!"

"HAHA sorry bout that couldn't help it, not like you let us random anyway "

"True, but that's because you weren't enough people at that time. Ah well no big deal. It's only a game after all!"

(if that ever happens anywhere on any server, especially Faery, I want screenshots!)

But, if you can't do that, just keep it to yourselves. If you asked me the entire cause of your drama is a mere disagreement and you should both realize that and try to avoid it in the future. Work out some agreement or something -- I don't know. Just keep your fights out of other peoples' threads.

(And sorry to OP and the rest for posting off topic >< I promise I'll be quiet again)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: Not trying to be rude here or anything

Stop camping KB if you're gonna wipe

I would go elsewhere, but work blocks KI so... This is about all I have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilent
    Omg yes someone agrees with me!

Even better why can't you guys go like
    "LOL you guys stole KB from us!"

"HAHA sorry bout that couldn't help it, not like you let us random anyway "

"True, but that's because you weren't enough people at that time. Ah well no big deal. It's only a game after all!"

(if that ever happens anywhere on any server, especially Faery, I want screenshots!)

But, if you can't do that, just keep it to yourselves. If you asked me the entire cause of your drama is a mere disagreement and you should both realize that and try to avoid it in the future. Work out some agreement or something -- I don't know. Just keep your fights out of other peoples' threads.

(And sorry to OP and the rest for posting off topic >< I promise I'll be quiet again)
    We tried that in the beginning... Fortune shot down every attempt ever made by Wabo. "Miss-tells" about "The WHMs suck." (0 deaths on Tiamat.. Wabo sucks! 1hr kill.) No matter what Wabo did or tried, Fortune would just insult them.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

If we followed your reasoning wabo would stick to simurgh/Roc. No ls at the beginnign will be 100% successful when they first start out. Look at pxtzle with their many wipes, all LS have to start out somewhere, yeah we wiped to KB so what we'll just try harder next time to succeed. Don't knock my ls down for at least trying because in that sense you'd be no better than fortune poking fun at wabo wiping/dying to tiamat in their first couple of runs but with perserverance you guys are rocking them.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If we followed your reasoning wabo would stick to simurgh/Roc. No ls at the beginnign will be 100% successful when they first start out. Look at pxtzle with their many wipes, all LS have to start out somewhere, yeah we wiped to KB so what we'll just try harder next time to succeed. Don't knock my ls down for at least trying because in that sense you'd be no better than fortune poking fun at wabo wiping/dying to tiamat in their first couple of runs but with perserverance you guys are rocking them.
    Gahahahahaha, hear that Fortune? I don't see you even attempting CoP wyrms with your excuse "we don't care"... Lies...
    Gahahahahahaha

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

On Phoenix whoever vokes next fights. Nobody uses randoms most JP ls don't either. Its pertty easy getting the next voke after someone wipes though.

/nod to Zumi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5