Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: biggest RMT     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

On our server biggest that i can think of is Tonyanjaii. 75 DRG... enough to farm up best ninja gear to 75, buy an Osode, and get 100 clothcraft. Second would be death match between Shyla and Godspirit. And random UAE people to finish up.

Ichigo owns lol

Its like a 3-way tie between Sicboy Fillia and Worldshaker on Caitsith.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    On our server biggest that i can think of is Tonyanjaii. 75 DRG... enough to farm up best ninja gear to 75, buy an Osode, and get 100 clothcraft. Second would be death match between Shyla and Godspirit. And random UAE people to finish up.
    Tony's had his Osode for a long ass time. You realize how much it would have been to RMT an Osode? He already had his around the time gil was $30 for 300k. I remember this because I was farming for DRK and considered buying gil for a sniper ring, but $30 was too much for that shiz. Osode has always been around 50 mil, it never really went up or down. That's nearly $5,000 for the Osode only. You really think anyone is that desperate to RMT?

But I guess anyone who's 75, has an Osode, and a near 100 lvl craft must RMT.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio
    Tony's had his Osode for a long ass time. You realize how much it would have been to RMT an Osode? He already had his around the time gil was $30 for 300k. I remember this because I was farming for DRK and considered buying gil for a sniper ring, but $30 was too much for that shiz. Osode has always been around 50 mil, it never really went up or down. That's nearly $5,000 for the Osode only. You really think anyone is that desperate to RMT?

Read back to my post where the guy admitted to buying $15,000 worth of gil.

Apparently it is, he bought like 60m in gil for a Kraken.

I remember seeing a certain 75 dragoon in anbu before they could kill kirin with an osode, a SH, and a SH+1 in bazaar. Lol come on seriously.

Bchui.

"I have 3 kraken clubs" - hes got full HQ gear for like 3 different jobs - never seen him kill an HNM or his name selling something on AH or jack shit.

i called him on it the other day cause i was in the mood to bitch - and hes like "your just jealous" - - jealous of what? that someone can spend the money they made irl on a video game instead of putting it twords something productive?

faggot.

Edit: oh and Hhuae - fuck that guy too.. oh and Thebeast - - - RMT RMT RMT RMT RMT RMT RMT.

Akiro

Tony doesnt RMT, 1 picture is 1,000 words
    [removed broken link]

RMT Tested?
    E-Bay approved?

would be nice to show some links or screenshots of ppl caught RMTing in the act, so for now your innocent till proven Photoshoped!!!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, Bert said he dupes so it must obviously be 100% true.

Yeah, Bert said he dupes so it must obviously be 100% true.
    if you only knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion

if you only knew.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Cotillion and Dann of SB linkshell.
    The question wasn't "who's cock do you want the most?" you fag. Otherwise, your answer would have been appropriate as we do seem to get that alot from your kind, hun.

Is this Magix from KnightsLS, btw? (Slight difference in the spelling >.>) I recall you posting on another thread, randomly accusing Cot of RMTing, but from your post count I can see you do little else. For that reason I can only assume its some penis-less wimp that has a beef with Cot.

At any rate, theres no sense in accusing ppl with such modest collections of expensive items, that have about 1year playtime, of RMTing retard.

Tony doesnt RMT, 1 picture is 1,000 words [removed broken link]
    I lol'ed.

Yeah I would get into this discussion, but it's just too blatant in so many people on my server, I dont see how you can even name one or two. Oh yeah and its pointless really, you'll just get people who say you have no proof or some shit. Like you need proof when someone has no HNMLS or crafts to speak of and pays 60mil+ for an Osode.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    [removed broken link]
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Bchui.

"I have 3 kraken clubs" - hes got full HQ gear for like 3 different jobs - never seen him kill an HNM or his name selling something on AH or jack shit.
    don't know him but he camped LoO against me before.

and i almost never sell stuff on AH either because i have a Jeuno mule.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Bchui.

i called him on it the other day cause i was in the mood to bitch - and hes like "your just jealous" - - jealous of what? that someone can spend the money they made irl on a video game instead of putting it twords something productive?

faggot.

Edit: oh and Hhuae - fuck that guy too.. oh and Thebeast - - - RMT RMT RMT RMT RMT RMT RMT.
    These guys have been in friendlyfire forever...

heh flattered my gear was worthy of mention again >.> Guess Errant gear, L54 rings, and a modest staff collection require RMT, cuz there's no way ANYONE would ever afford that.... There are people on this server that probably crap more gil then the gear for both my rdm and bst is worth.

Still mildly curious who you are Magicx. Time #2 for calling me out as an RMTer? /comfort

maybe magic saw your anbu sig, with the fake gear and thought you RMT. thats about the most logical explaintion for this accustion imo lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Witch-hunt. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast