BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: biggest RMT     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah I RMT and Dupe. I'm just a big balla like that. Sometimes I feel like RMTing, sometimes I feel like duping. I guess its what my mood is. Btw I'm enjoying these new sexy red gloves I just got. Compliments of the lil man himself.

If you guys want me to dupe your really cool items like osode, krakenclub, peacock charm, all them hot items, feel free to trade me. I won't charge you anything either for it. :wink:

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I need a Haubergeon +1. Can you help me?

E. Body
    BG Level

I need a yacht, can you help me?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Thats why your girlfriends a slut dann

Wow... someone's pissed. How'd we go from accusing Dann and I of RMT to calling one of the nicest people I've ever met a slut? Probably best to hide behind your fake name Magicx, Manako had more friends then enemies. -_-

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

10% of the players do not buy gil.
    10% of the players do, and admit it.
    80% of the players do, deny it, and flame others for it.

I have more respect for someone who admits they do it, then someone who simply says they dont. One of them is in all odds almost guarenteed to be truthful for having nothing to gain by being so. In the end, it's just a video game - it's not that serious, but honesty is.

It's just a .dat file.

I have never bought gil in my life, Although if was old enough to have a credit card and had a well paying job, I won't deny it i PROLLY would try it out lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    I have never bought gil in my life, Although if was old enough to have a credit card and had a well paying job, I won't deny it i PROLLY would try it out lol

I tried once, but they told me they needed to call me on a land phone to verify blah blah blah... I told them nevermind. Meh. Wasn't meant to be then.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyanjaii
    yeah I RMT and Dupe. I'm just a big balla like that. Sometimes I feel like RMTing, sometimes I feel like duping. I guess its what my mood is. Btw I'm enjoying these new sexy red gloves I just got. Compliments of the lil man himself.

If you guys want me to dupe your really cool items like osode, krakenclub, peacock charm, all them hot items, feel free to trade me. I won't charge you anything either for it. :wink:
    Stop trying to joke about it like you're all innocent. I quit the game so idc where this goes but. I remember back in May of 2004 when I was leader of BlackWaltz, and you were in the LS with your irl friends. I briefly asked your friends how you were so rich, they replied in words similiar to these "he buys it" than "I wish I was rich enough to buy gil". After confronting you about it, you denied it, than I asked the same friend "Why he's denying it?" and they answered "because he doesn't want people to know.". End of story. Also, when Marivic and Renzokuken quit they also told me you did infact RMT. Whether you dupe or not, I don't know but you sure as hell RMT'd at once point or another, and would not be where you are now without RMTing to begin with.

Edit: But i'd like add how fucked up and raped FFXI is. RMT or not, it doesn't really matter anymore. People used to look down on Kazoku because of there reputation but RMT but doesn't matter, they're still applying to other LS and getting accepted. Not dissing anyone from Kazoku, but learn to live with RMT. Especially on Bahamut, where we have the most UAE. lol.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Nice to know you're enjoying stolen items RMTony...such a great model you are of a true leader. So strong, deceitful...and down right psychotic...actually that goes towards your benefactor too..

omfg some people are fucking morons. Listen up homey, just cause someone has better items and is getting further in the game faster than you doesnt mean they rmt. its mother fuckers like ya'll (NOT all of you) who make games like this shitty. Damn, grow a dick.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by silentstalker
    omfg some people are fucking morons. Listen up homey, just cause someone has better items and is getting further in the game faster than you doesnt mean they rmt. its mother fuckers like ya'll (NOT all of you) who make games like this shitty. Damn, grow a dick.
    Actually, it usually does mean they RMT. Homie. And it's gil sellers that ruined this game. Damn, grow a brain.

so if someone is better than (YOU) they rmt? either your a god, i doubt it, or your just a jack ass. hmmm can i get a poll or something up in here.

Is the douchebag who posted before me a
    1) Jackass
    2)God

RESULTS!
    Jackass 99999999999999...
    God 1

I'm sorry you lose.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

so if someone is better than (YOU) they mrt? either your a god, i doubt it, or your just a jack ass. hmmm can i get a poll or something up in here.

1) Jackass
    2)God

RESULTS!
    God 1

I'm sorry you loose.
    Illiteracy and idiocy at its best. Yes, anyone better than me must *mrt.

* yes, mrt.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I guess the day i get my dream gear after working hard for it i can be considered biggest RMT on server.

until then ill just using my money to pay for college...and beer...and oreos...

oh yea can't forget the FFXI

oh yea, Magicx, i think you're the only one who can answer this question..

is it uncomfortable having your head buried in your ass?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

hey Daahan,
    You shouldnt talk arab, you buy gil almost as much as Cotillion
    Hahah
    Ill go to chicago and kill you

silentstalker wrote:
    so if someone is better than (YOU) they mrt? either your a god, i doubt it, or your just a jack ass. hmmm can i get a poll or something up in here.

1) Jackass
    2)God

RESULTS!
    God 1

I'm sorry you loose.

Illiteracy and idiocy at its best. Yes, anyone better than me must *mrt.

* yes, mrt.
    I'm sorry you lose. Fixed.

loose ( P ) adj. loos·er, loos·est
    Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks.
    Not taut, fixed, or rigid: a loose anchor line; a loose chair leg

Missed that one too. Grammar Police 4TW!

lmao thanks^^ you dont really check your own grammer/spelling when you are talking to dumb shits.

daahan ftw!

Xavier

so if someone is better than (YOU) they mrt?
    When their only job is 75 drg and they aren't in a LS that can kill Kirin only about 6 months into NA release and have an osode bazaared for a job they haven't lvled, it raises questions. Then the famous "I don't rmt but I have a really good method about how to get money that I can't share" was revealed to be duping.

Btw, stop flaming, you look like a retard because you aren't using any strong support in your posts.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer
    Nice to know you're enjoying stolen items RMTony...such a great model you are of a true leader. So strong, deceitful...and down right psychotic...actually that goes towards your benefactor too..
    So now we're adding theft to the list of things Tony has done?

I heard he bots and warphacks too lolz it must be true!!!!1

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast