Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

NW Dem is the BEST APOLLYON EEVAAAAAR lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

one thing I haven't seen posted, can you do Apollyon and Temenos in the same day, or is it a 3 day wait for either zone you entered?

Or is it 3 days per colored card, in which case you can do 3 runs every 3 days?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Did Mea --> NE --> Black card

We got like 40 currency and a smoke (something like that) chip at the end. No material.

Monster were already posted too

did NE Mea

Got:
    Fetid Lanolin (bst)
    Brown Doeskin (brd)
    Benedict Yarn (whm)
    Ruby Silk (rdm)
    Astral Leather (smn)
    ~60 Coin

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Did nobody else have the fortune of fighting Aspid Fafnir and KB today?
    By the time I logged it, most had been killed. Only one left was Faf. There is a nice war going on between 2 LSs, so it lasted about 2-2.5 hrs. Aside from that, everyone seems all interested in these two areas. Was about 40 people in Al'Taieu 2 hours after the update.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by XaocRamuh
    By the time I logged it, most had been killed. Only one left was Faf. There is a nice war going on between 2 LSs, so it lasted about 2-2.5 hrs. Aside from that, everyone seems all interested in these two areas. Was about 40 people in Al'Taieu 2 hours after the update.
    he's talking about the path they took in limbus

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by XaocRamuh
    I think he meant the Limbus version of the kings

edit: bah, beat me to it

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaru
    Just did Apollyon: Mea: SE Apollyon

First floor: Slimes, Slime boss
    Second floor: Crabs, Kraken boss
    Third floor: Skeletons, Corse boss
    Fourth floor: Weapons, Large Weapon boss

Didn't get any farther ; ; for some reason someone pulled before everyone in our alliance entered, and apparently it blocks you out just like a BCNM, so we had to go with ~10 people (including no WHM's...) so we had a rough time. Mobs arent too hard, they all seemed resistant, normal, and weak to one type of damage (at least) so we had to figure that out. Plan on going again soon~

Quote Originally Posted by Haz
    Our LS just completed Apollyon.
    Teleport-Mea side, Black Card, and SE entrance.

Floor 1: Slimes, Clot boss < weak to slashing, i think
    Floor 2: Crabs , Kraken < weak to piercing
    Floor 3: Skeleton, Corse Boss < weak to blunt
    Floor 4: Evil Weapons < 100% magic resist

We got r/e items for DRG and SAM upgrade from final crate and about 28 coins. Wouldve been more but we left too many mobs alive.
    I did the same one with a group of 18. Got ~29 coins, Ancient Brass (MNK), and a Smalt Chip at the end. There were 2 other ra/ex items I think, but can't remember what they were.

The weapon mobs sucked, they took 0 dmg from magic (including bio).. aspir worked though. Unable to tell if drain did anything since I wasn't hurt. Stun works on them.

It was a fun experience though seemingly ended fast (wanted more! heh).

sadly it is much fun, but will prolly get boring quick

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Has anyone found out if you can enter each of the 3 towers once every 3 days, or if it is 1 total?

3 days to rebuy the cleanser thingy

Sea Torques
    BG Level

so i layed down in my bed and was going to go to sleep and just thought of something...

those worthless chips you get at the end of the runs and how the entrances to limbus say:
    http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7...issmart5ja.jpg

once having "beaten" all of the zones, trade the chips from all of them to it to fight omega or ultima and then "beat the zone" ?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    so i layed down in my bed and was going to go to sleep and just thought of something...

those worthless chips you get at the end of the runs and how the entrances to limbus say:

once having "beaten" all of the zones, trade the chips from all of them to it to fight omega or ultima and then "beat the zone" ?
    Sounds plausable. It seems one person should be designated to collect them all (assuming only one can drop at the end at a time). I got the smalt chip from the run we did today, I guess I'm that person :X

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The description on the chip I got today said it was 6 sided. I tried trading it to everyone I could think of and it didn't do anything.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Cantide
    The description on the chip I got today said it was 6 sided. I tried trading it to everyone I could think of and it didn't do anything.[/quote]

Try Ebon Panel in grand palace. Try BC entrance.

If none is working, I'm clueless about what to do

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cantide

The description on the chip I got today said it was 6 sided. I tried trading it to everyone I could think of and it didn't do anything.
    In the case of the BC entrance, the text states there are several indentations so it's likely that using only 1 wouldn't work. You may need to get all of them or some combination of a certain amount.

Also, has anyone found new text in the dat files for Garden of Ru'Hmet or Grand Palace that might be related to this?

Srory, but I never saw this message from anything. Where did you get it? We did Apollyon - SE from the Mea Crag with Black Card. I clicked Swirling Vortex, was immediately warped into a lobby area, and then then clicking another thing inside took me straight to the fighting part. Never saw anything else at the entrance that said anything about indentations.

Sooo you get to Apollyon through the Portals in Northern Alt. but how do you get to Tenemos? Are they related? Sorry Ive only gotten the cards and now I need to wait 2 days till my LS can do it again. Anyone got anything else to organize and clear all this up?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Northern Alt is split up into 3 parts that are not connected to each other and not connected to Southern.

middle is Tenemos, east and west are Apollyon.

each part is connected to a crag, middle is Holla.

Oh speaking of which, someone said they Widescanned Esha'ntarl in the middle of Al'Taieu. Any clues how to get to him? I'm guessing you need to clear Limbus and then you can talk to him, and he asks for the pieces from Ultima which he'll probably give you the Honam set for. That's my guess.