Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Official "Path + Card + Direction" Thread

We took the Dem SW Path with a red card

1st floor (Fomors)
    2nd floor (Treants after killed spawned one beetle, crow, crawler, etc)
    3rd floor (Mimics and treasure chests)
    4th floor (elementals)

Let's crack this case together.

Killed all the fomors, got three chests and we opened one to give us full HP and MP. Kill all the treants, i think, but nothing happened special. Opened one chest on the next floor and got a bunch of money and one item, and tried another one and got a mimic. Last floor, elementals linked...and we killed 5 of them with nothing special happening and time ran out.

Oh yeah, the red card was obtained by killing the flower type mob from the Dem spot.

Got about 30 money drops and a Ebony Laquer from the mimic floor with TH3. 15 people inside Limbus for us.

Another linkshell that did Limbus got a time ext...working on finding out how. Oh, apparently the three chest choice you can get a Time Ext, HP+MP heal, or EXP.

At the end of a run, you get a chip...used for, who knows? Maybe to enter Tenemos with that 6 slotted thing.

Cleared the same one you did, after we killed a certain amount of elementals the crate spawned and once opended ended our fun :/.

NW Dem

1: ghosts, doom toad boss
    2: buffalo, ram boss
    3: buggards, aspid bodd
    4: wyverns, fafnir boss
    5: behemoths, kb boss

i think thats right

Did you guys get any final drops? I think we cleared SW Apolloyon (opened the final crate) but did not spawn any bosses. We also got a Charcoal Chip which seems to have no relation to the AF at least.

all the bosses were up as we entered the floors, we got coins, af crap, and magenta chip in our final crate

North Temenos
    1st floor: Moblin
    2nd floor: Gigas
    3rd floor: Sahagin
    4th floor: Demon
    5th floor: Tonberry
    6th floor: Goblin
    Unknown whether there's a 7th floor. We didn't open any chests either because someone in LS read they made you exit Limbus :/

All in all, how many ancient beastcoins dropped in the whole run for all of ya?

13 Coins for SW Apolloyon, however we did not try to kill everything, we had no TH, we didn't have 18 people, and we had a lot of time that wasn't used.

the coins arent rare/ex are they? and the other af materials?

AF materials are rare ex, the chips are rare ex, the coins are tradeable and not rare.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Coins are not rare nor are they EX. The AF items are both rare and ex.

hmm looks like fun.

Xavier

We got about 56 coins on our run through dem NW

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Not possible. That would be admitting that SE released good rewards with attainable methods to get those rewards.

or 18 people, instead of 7

E. Body
    BG Level

Is it possible to enter Apollyon from the ones other than Dem? Because everyone seems to have gone in at dem so far.

Also, how many choices are tehre in apollyon? There appear to be three in Temenos..

Yeah, 2 apollyon that I know of(northwest and northeast Al'Taieu). I only know of the northern Temenos though.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Not possible. That would be admitting that SE released good rewards with attainable methods to get those rewards.
    It means the system is setup like relic, with fairly dramatic rewards such as ungimping gimp af, getting SERIOUSLY pimp accessories (enhance double attack, enhanced fast cast +30 mp, +10 guard parry evasion shield skill back) thats not stupid hard to get.

We got 56 on our run, and we have another group going now, so I think we can roughly get about 60-90 chips every 3 days, which is either a few AF1+1 or 1 bigger purchase per person. It'd take months to max out, but some of these items are amazingly good.

As I said. You're admitting SE releases something good with attainable means.

E. Body
    BG Level

Friend is in West Temenos:
    (White Card)

1st: Tigers
    2nd: Mandys
    3rd: Beetles
    4th: Lizards

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast