BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: empress works in XP     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

empress works in XP

raking in 300+ xp on easy ass mobs ftw :D

It's basically just +1k exp total for each party you're in... not bad at all

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Too bad it wears after 1000 exp. :<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

How many conquest points are the bands?

If you exp everyday, it's +7k exp/week... guess it adds up

1k cp

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

can u get more than one? sorry im at work cant check for myself

No, there's two types and you can only have one of them. Empress is better, the other one only allows like 500 exp i think, but gives 75% bonus instead of 50%

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

so u could get one of each right? and use the empress and when that maximum exp bonus wears off you could use the other one?

No, I'm pretty sure you can't get one of each. When I bought my Empress, the NPC said something like "you can only have one of this type of item" but he wasn't referring to Empress specifically. Didn't try it, but I'm pretty sure only one ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    No, there's two types and you can only have one of them.
    Reading comprehension FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    If you exp everyday, it's +7k exp/week... guess it adds up
    actually.. it's like.. a 16 hour recharge time. So you should be able to get 10.5k exp extra a week

Yeah but you can only get new item/recharge item once per tally/week, and with 7 charges it means you can only get 7k per week max.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

You can recharge either of the 2 bands for 50 and 100 CP respectively. You CANNOT obtain both of them, its one or the other. The 1000 and 500 you see on the rings is a hard cap. You don't get an exp bonus after the bonus has added up to 1000 or 500 depending on which ring you have. Its nice if you remember to use it every day. Especially for lvling low jobs an extra 1k is a godsend. A free 7k is pretty much 2 free lvls through dunes. Which is basically 2% of your soul you actually get to keep.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

so say someone has like 600k CP, and they were exping a level 1 job like right outside bastok, after the 1000xp bonus wore could they just toss the band and go get another one or your have to wait a week to get another one?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I dunno how long you have to wait, i haven't tried it yet. Itd be nice to plvl jobs to 10 a lil faster though ^^

No, you can only get one item or recharge per week ........

Quote Originally Posted by freja
    Yeah but you can only get new item/recharge item once per tally/week, and with 7 charges it means you can only get 7k per week max.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I picked up the 50%+ one, then decided that I was going to lvl a lower lvl job instead. Seeing as lower lvl parties tend to not last as long, I figured I'd throw out my 50% one and get a 75% one. It wouldn't let me get a new one.

So you can definitely only get one new ring a week. After a week someone with one ring should try to get the other ring and see if that works. It doesn't say you can only have one of the exp bonus rings, only says you can only have one time of the item you selected, so it might actually be possible to get both.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aether
    A free 7k is pretty much 2 free lvls through dunes. Which is basically 2% of your soul you actually get to keep.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

so if u take off the band after u actvate it does it still work?