Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Limbus/Apo. currency     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level

Limbus/Apo. currency

What would you prefer to use currency on?

AF+1 or

Brutal Earring 75
    Loquacious Earring 75
    Boxer's mantle 75
    Flawless Ribbon 150
    Charger mantle 150
    Jaeger mantle 150

I would say to giv all the NIN's and PLD's Boxer's mantle 1st ^ ^.
    Or random since everyone puts 50k into the key item.
    But it will easily take a bunch of time to farm 150 coins. Well what do you guys think about that? Is the currency drop rate too low again? I dont think so cause only like 20% of the new AF+1 are really worth it.

I wat that earring for my rdm. Very nice.

Brutal Earring and Boxer's Mantle is all I'd go for. Alot of the AF2 is nice, but seems to just not be worth it for any of the jobs I have. Eventually I may choose a piece here and there, but I'm all over those two above items.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Brutal Earring and Boxer's Mantle is all I'd go for. Alot of the AF2 is nice, but seems to just not be worth it for any of the jobs I have. Eventually I may choose a piece here and there, but I'm all over those two above items.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/cohibu/-THF.jpg

I gather you're a thief from your sig and you don't badly want at least those gloves?

and the head owns for anything solo

Body is hot too....

Pants aint too shabby either.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I think I'm going for Boxer's Mantle first, then Flawless ribbon, and last a Loquacious Earring for fun. AF wise, I want the head, body, and feet for PLD, and head, body, and hands for NIN.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vade
    I think I'm going for Boxer's Mantle first, then Flawless ribbon, and last a Loquacious Earring for fun. AF wise, I want the head, body, and feet for PLD, and head, body, and hands for NIN.
    This will take a loooooooooooooooooong ass time. But GL ^ ^.

Atm average drop 40~80 /run? So with doing this letz say twice a week. you get AWEOME 80~150+/week. With having 12~18 ppl. This means one person can afford one item /week like Boxer's Mantle.

This will mean so that letz say every person if wanted wants a 150Currency Item it will take almost 3~4 months for one item/person.

The price of these currencies will probably be really worth some $$$, what means GS will prolly focus on Sea now even more. >.>

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    The price of these currencies will probably be really worth some $$$, what means GS will prolly focus on Sea now even more. >.>
    Didn't i just say it LOL

ZIGMA /wave ^ ^

Lockecole wrote:

I gather you're a thief from your sig and you don't badly want at least those gloves?

and the head owns for anything solo
    Sadly enough all those suck short of POSSIBLY the gloves, depending on how good the trick attack enhancement is.

Head- Hect owns it for WS, Optical owns it for TP gain (it has no accuracy, and not even as much r.acc as Optical)

Body- I'd rather melee with Dragon Harness or Scorpion.

Legs- Maybe.. hard to really judge on it, I use Dusk but this could be better.

Feet- R.Acc is nice I guess, and maybe if thats an even more enhanced version of flee it would be ok.

And Im a WAR at heart, its my main, strangely considering my name and Sig.

Loquacious Earring ftw! That's all I really want. Maybe the Flawless Ribbon for solo-ing or when I go PLD. And I'm not sure about the other stuff... gotta relook at the stats and see if I want em for my future DD job. But to focus on my one job I really care about right now.. I have the Loquacious Earring and AF+1 Body I wanna get and then I still have my Excalibur project XD oh I wish I was a 100 goldsmither right now

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm going for NIN Head, Boxer's, and Brutal Earring.

Going to be super slow since only 5 people in my LS have Sea, but we can get a few coins each (we split em even among everyone) each run and twice a week, so all in due time.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

75 coins for an evasion skill+10 mantle? lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    75 coins for an evasion skill+10 mantle? lol

It has a lot more shit as well, Eva, Parry, Guading,

just to name a few.

150 coins for your +10 evasion cape.

Yeah, not worth it if you're in a HNMLS unless it has some hidden effect.

NIN Feet are godly if they extend the movement speed bonus to from 18->6 to 16->8 or 17->7. Then they'd only have a downtime of 8/10 hours a game day.

The Fast Cast earring might even work for Utsusemi recasting @_@; even something like a 5% bonus in casting time/recast would be worth it.

/lick
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I usually just lurk, but I'mma chime in for a change.

Yes, Demetrios, it will.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were much like a Suppanommi and is not the equivalent of a full FC trait just as the Supp is not a full DW trait, but for casting, it adds something that has NEVER been available in an ear slot before.

If you macro it in for casting, you will not gain the benefit of the reduced casting time unless you include a /wait line, but you will still get 1 second recast reduction unless they decide to gimp the earring for some reason.

I'm using my first set of coins for Rogue's Armlets +1. Currently 3/20 on coins, and 0/4 on ingredients. I'm really curious to see how much this "Increased Trick Attack Damage" does, and if it outweighs Hecatomb Gloves (which I strongly believe that it will). After that, I'm goign for the Boxer's Mantle, because frankly it's the single best soloing item in the game for THF.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

How is evasion skill not worth the coins? I notice an insane amount of difference with Prafectus gloves and Evasion Torque, and there's a lot of soloing going on in sea and just typical nms that you can just evade. Also, 10 parry is hot, I'm 251 parry and we all know you're capped.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I hit 205 in last night off of one of the Elementals, 2 levels in 2 days thanks to Sea ~.^b

But yeah, Evasion skill+10 is soooooo worth it, even if it is 150 coins, ESPECIALLY when paired with Parrying Skill+10.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I want Brutal Earring too though, but not as bad as Eva skill+10 parry skill+10.

And +10 Shield Skill. Honestly, for PLDs what more could you ask for except maybe that Flawless Ribbon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast