Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FFXI-3100     submit to reddit submit to twitter

FFXI-3100

[removed broken link]

FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS, FAGS

This isn't the first time equipment's fucked up, this isn't the second time, this is the third goddamn set of equipment you've had that doesn't work properly. Why don't you just let some other company run the fucking game?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Gay, i was right in the middle of mpking gilsellers to ><

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Not missing much.. search and AH are both down

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

We have confirmed that the login difficulties are due to a continuous DDoS attack from anonymous third parties. We will continue investigating the issue and consider all possible measures to bring this matter to a speedy resolution.

haha they are so full of shit i love it. ddos attacks come the fuck on and assume responsability for your retardation.

E. Body
    BG Level

Your sig gave me a boner

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I disagree

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You reversed your decision to quit Genosync? That was quite hasty.

Quote Originally Posted by raginbull
    Yet you finally decide to bring this up, and no one cares.

Thank you.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol@Geno

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync

Thank you.
    It was a perfectly relevant remark Genosync. A few weeks back I was told by raiko that he felt sorry for you after you announced you were quitting the game (supposedly you double-crossed him which resulted in him being banned). Then there is suddenly a dramatic about-turn and you're back. It's certainly relevant to the archives.

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync

Thank you.
    It was a perfectly relevant remark Genosync. A few weeks back I was told by raiko that he felt sorry for you after you announced you were quitting the game (supposedly you double-crossed him which resulted in him being banned). Then there is suddenly a dramatic about-turn and you're back. It's certainly relevant to the archives.
    Excuse me, you're not even on the fucking server, you have no idea about the actual turn of events, yet you sit here and try to talk about shit on my server. Fuck you. You're another fucking troll, another fucking annoyance that needs to just go the hell away.

Raiko got banned of his own accord, and I wasn't the one who put the GM call in or even saw it. Everyone who needs to know already knows why he got banned, no need to repeat it here. I was in fucking Lower Jeuno at the time it happened. Double-cross someone? Not my style, kid.

Never talk about anything that happens on Remora again. You speak about things on my server when you're on it, not when you hear things second-hand.

I'm all for derailing threads, but perhaps keep your personal tift with him out of this for maybe just once? I think I'm just getting sick of the "oh so-and-so did this to this person" again and again

I think he's right, no one cares ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko's Email Box
    >From: "Anti Raiko" <[email protected]>
    >To: (raiko's email here)
    >Subject: grats
    >Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:10:43 +0000
    >
    >Well done getting me banned from BG - must have required a lot of
    >cocksucking on yours and Genosync's part.
    You probably know who this message is from. You shouldn't be surprised if you keep up with the drama contained in each and every thread.

You get banned by your own actions. People do read the threads and read the garbage that you post. I don't have to send PMs to people and ask them to make you stop trolling and being an ass.

You do it so well yourself that it's in plain sight of everyone who read the forums. I never even knew you on Bahamut; I don't know why the fuck you had a problem with me without even knowing who I was. You attacked other people that you didn't even know, and tried to involve yourself heavily in another servers' affairs that you were never on and didn't know anyone from.

Life Lesson #1: If it doesn't involve you, stay the fuck out. Things on Remora didn't involve you, yet you decided to include yourself in on the details on the events and act like you were a part of them, when you were only a random spectator that was fed incomplete information mixed with lies.

Life Lesson #2: Don't go around and be an asshole to everyone you meet, especially people that you don't know at all. It makes you look like a out of control three year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    I'm wondering how much inbreeding must have been done in your family to produce such a genetic failure.

I liked your other sig better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    I liked your other sig better.
    Fifth time I've heard that, changing it back.
    I'm going to Attowha again right now, to get another Regain Feather (used mine duoing with a friend in Korroloka on DRK). I'll see what I can cook up this time. (Ninja Edit: Fuck, died after picking up about 20 mobs w/o having Paeon or Mambo on. Damnit.)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I've only stopped playing FF games for about 2 weeks now. They already came out with FFXI3100? wow, I have a lot of catching up to do.

Now I'm confused is it 3111 or 113100? Damn SE, just pick roman numerals or numbers. Stop pulling more FFX-2's.