+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

{Hello!}{Nice to meet you}

This seems to be the section for anything/everything. Thought I'd post here and say hullo. Oh, and Ondori thanks for getting my account activated, I dont know what went haywire there.

Just wanted to toss in my piece, make my insignifcant presence known, see ya around on the server whenever.

Currently a SAM54/WAR30/THF25/MNK18 and my Taru mule is awesome 12blm/no subjob

{See you again}

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hello person!!!! I am coco, smn extrodinaire! ^___^

Hullo!

Hullo smn extradonaire (sp?)

You on Bahamut too?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Nah, I wish I was, cuz then I could be in a GOOD ls >.>;;;; But alas, I am trapped in Fenrir.

Rumors

Really, well I had heard from someone else, and I doubt it'll happen, but hey its a rumor, that SE may impliment a system where you pay real money and you can switch servers, take your character and all his/her belongings.

Again... a Rumor.

I'm on Bahamut! I love it /huggles (I'm getting flakey >.>)

E. Body
    BG Level

If that ever happened, everyone and their mom would apply for BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    If that ever happened, everyone and their mom would apply for BG.
    lol, and hello to you to.

We're just a bunch of sarcastic people that hate life, in addition to people putting equipment on themselves in their sig that they don't actually have, especially if they can't wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    We're just a bunch of sarcastic people that hate life, in addition to people putting equipment on themselves in their sig that they don't actually have, especially if they can't wear it.
    Speaking of signatures. Lmao @ yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Speaking of signatures. Lmao @ yours.
    Went to Attowha to get a Regain and Rebirth feather on BRD, realized I didn't have a scroll of Warp, and made a giant train.

Turned a corner, thought about making a picture, and got that out of it.

Ah, those feathers are pretty damn useful. I used my regain one a few hours ago.. <3 it. Gonna go get another.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

u = not e

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

How do you get those Feathers?

Run your ass up the hill in Attowha within a certain time period after touching a randomly spawning Lumiant, touch the Cradle to get your item.

You gotta do it before it loses any of its light for a Regain Feather, and I don't see any feasible way to do it w/o being BRD/sjTHF with a Hermes Quencher. Hard as shit, I practiced the run at least fifty times.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Re: Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Itatchi
    Really, well I had heard from someone else, and I doubt it'll happen, but hey its a rumor, that SE may impliment a system where you pay real money and you can switch servers, take your character and all his/her belongings.
    That rumor has been going around since the first server move, and frankly I don't believe it. I'll believe it when I hear something from SE themselves. But just in case...

BG LET ME JOIN YOUR LS CUZ IM NOT NOOB OKTHXBAI!!!!1!!11!!one!SHIFT+ONE!!!!!

Ok now that that's out of the way, I gotta get ready for work. o.O

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    Quote Originally Posted by Itatchi
    That rumor has been going around since the first server move, and frankly I don't believe it. I'll believe it when I hear something from SE themselves. But just in case...

BG LET ME JOIN YOUR LS CUZ IM NOT NOOB OKTHXBAI!!!!1!!11!!one!SHIFT+ONE!!!!!

Ok now that that's out of the way, I gotta get ready for work. o.O

Actually in their last interview, they were talking about worldshift, and said GM already have the power to do character moves, but it just needs to be tied to the billing system(So they can profit off it).

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Actually in their last interview, they were talking about worldshift, and said GM already have the power to do character moves, but it just needs to be tied to the billing system(So they can profit off it).
    SWEET!! So... how about that BG pearl guys? Eh? Eh? /elbownudge

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

lol, i think if people seriously want to do an inter-server application, they'd need to work harder than non-bahamut people since this time nobody'll know you, and they probably wont be as trust-worthy if it's a real member they're getting or if it's just another fanboy.

I like my Sig... its something I'd like to aspire to, if not go above and beyond. Just call my sig a set goal reminder.

I remember reading about the feather, whats it do, kind of like an instant reraise? Or something completely different >.>

Its 9am and I've had maybe 2 hrs of sleep, and I'm @ work now. I'm allowed to be dumb-ish. I'm surprised my 'hello' thread got this big.

Bump.

E. Body
    BG Level

Is your alias from Naruto?