Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level

Once in a lifetime things you see in FFXI?

Mine has to be examining this guy's bazaar to find that he has SEVEN FUCKING ALKYONEUS BRACELETS IN HIS BAZAAR! I can't take a screenshot since I'm on PS2 but if that isn't Jesus's almighty dupe hack then idk wtf is.

What is your "oh shit son never gonna see that again" sight in FFXI?

ps: someone post that jesus dupe hack pic please

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe he really likes camping Alky. =\

As for my once-in-a-lifetime-thing: I watched a NIN solo Serket from claim to death with no outside help of any kind. I don't think I've masturbated so hard in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Epical

As for my once-in-a-lifetime-thing: I watched a NIN solo Serket from claim to death with no outside help of any kind. I don't think I've masturbated so hard in my entire life.
    Meh, nothing special. :D

some blm in all mahatma (cape also)

I remember someone bazaaring venomous claws

about 14 of em

i decided to add up the profit made from selling all of them
    then followed it with masturbation
    then I looked at my current gil
    and started crying

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

GM came down and slapped me after my friend type something along the lines of "Fuck all you no life having losers" in Lower Jeuno.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

me soloing kamlanaut from like a little < 50%

I was once running to dangruf wadi and Leaping Lizzy was just chillin' walking around, seeing the sites, unclaimed, no one around, so I killed it.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

happened about three hours ago...5 people in VoS and 110 people in behemoths dominion. Aspidochelone sitting there...chilling. Dropped Crimson Body and shura feet FTW.

thf zone aqua (pre-patch)

Old Merits
    BG Level

what server you on Tyche?

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    what server you on Tyche?
    What day Aspi was it tooooooooo

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Epical

i saw vudooooooo claim and solo as thf with over 100 people camping it.

your a fag for masturbation over a video game to.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I also have a char named Cheeseburger from Bastok and live in NYC...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

seeing our ls kill faf with 6 ppl for 50%, then having 2 more show up and killing.

killing aspi for a while with 4 ppl, 2 pld and 2 blm. that was fun. backup did come thou.

Getting lost in Attowha Chasm for about an hour, get out to the Maze finally. Decide to check on Argus but have second thoughts since of the botting (way long time ago anyway), checked on Leech King, wasn't in room. Walk out the back entrance to head to Buburimu, Leech King walks around the corner unclaimed. Dia'D, killed, earring dropped and sold that same day 8)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

When I go to camp my usual NM and see a gilseller NIN there without his WHM. Proceed to have AoE kill him. He releases and comes back with his WHM. The NM pops, I kill it, then port out as he runs up the hallway.

Or the time I showed up to the camp with 2 different sets of gilsellers there, still Invis so they didn't see me, NM pops, I voke and kill it and leave, as they're all standing there around me going wtf?

Or watching a veteran LS fight Kirin after your LS's 2nd time ever (with no one who had prior experience), and watching them wipe and telling your LS to take it. Then beating it with 4 people less while 2 gods were out, and getting the LS's first Noble's Tunic and watching your girlfriend win it.

Those are some cool things happened to me, not much I've seen from other people.

Oh, cept the time there was the CFH KB, and then an LS no one likes gets thrown in jail (the entire LS) because someone CFH'd it again as a joke.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

killing lord of onzozo and 2 seconds later seeing another ls show up to camp it, we stayed there killed a few more "place holders" then said in say that we had to go to sky and lord of onzozo was all thiers (mind you he popped at like 20.5 hours, they showed up at 21 hours cause they didnt know the spawn time) then getting a /tell about 3 hours later asking if he had popped when we were there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    killing lord of onzozo and 2 seconds later seeing another ls show up to camp it, we stayed there killed a few more "place holders" then said in say that we had to go to sky and lord of onzozo was all thiers (mind you he popped at like 20.5 hours, they showed up at 21 hours cause they didnt know the spawn time) then getting a /tell about 3 hours later asking if he had popped when we were there lol
    you assholes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast