Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best MPK screens/stories?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

I love how chinese gilsellers will say "fucking" out of nowhere. We MPK'd them in Kuftal before and they all /shout "fucking!!!!!"

kasber

The best one i ever did was at bune when i managed to kill of

Needlove > Tomo > Needlove > Hokuten > then allowed Tomo to kill bune

Think im missing a ls that i killed between Needlove and Hokuten but hey it was a wile ago. I had my fun and well guess they were like fuck this. by the time the 4th ls went down Tomo ended up having about 40 people there to kill bune because of all the mobs scatterd to the Dunes entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Deme, Let's set up an MPK date, just me and you!

It'll be the best night of your e-life, you won't regret it *wink*

........ /em fights Goobbue Farmers and Evil Weapons with his/her SIGNET STAFF OF MPK!
    maybe we can knock a few off of fatalitys list

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I haven't been through those pics Lily posted yet Ika, but I'm assuming the one you posted is going to be one such pic XD. What LS is that? Looks like TC >_>

Yeah Russ, it is one of those XD

Heres a small backstory:

TC claims faf and within 10 seconds it spike flails, owning them, all but 3-4 die so they sleep it. It goes white and when it does, SF (tshot at the time?) claims in and says in /say that we should random. TC is understandably mad because they didn't COMPLETELY wipe. Everyone agrees that although SF only bought TC time, we should give it back to TC. SF escapes, TC reclaims. Suddenly this JP LS (I can't remember their name, never saw them before, haven't seen them since) claims Fafnir and refuses all /tells (in both Japanese and English) and completely ignores everyone in the zone.

Needless to say, the rose was brought down and used Bad Breath almost immediately. They completely wiped (and were forced to HP, I might add) while TC called help on it and everyone escaped. NOBODY came back except us, so it was a free Fafnir for us in the end, lol.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I don't know about your server, but on ours we have people bazarring in Sauromogue Campagin (SP). At first there was just 1 guy, captain. Now its getting out of hand. There are at least 50 people. So a friend of mine thought it'd be funny to train a goblin to Jeuno zone.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/Killerme/MPK.jpg

And just some of the bodies
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/Killerme/MPK1.jpg

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Lol, there was this one Fafnir where like every linkshell died one way or another, so we have about 2-3 ls trying to get back up and get ready to kill Fafnir. One of our BLMs screws around and engages Fafnir from the cliff and agros it, and starts meleeing it and it does fire breathe and kills like 15 ParadiseOblivion members...both linkshells found it hilarious.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ia/bagodek.jpg

That particular screenshot isnt really impressive, but that Bagodek stayed up for about 6hour and half, was called for help 7-8 times. We started with a two relatively small group, and both side were trained constantly with diaga'ed/poisoned orc.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Though not a player-initiated MPK, but there was one time on Pandemonium (pre-SSJ patch) that Nidhogg happened to pop during "that" time of the month. There were 2-3 capable LSs there, ones that you wouldn't expect to wipe to Nidhogg. The first LS claims it, but ends up wiping somehow. The next LS takes him and gets flailed, killing a lot of people in the pit. Another LS comes in and tags Nidhogg, but after a while they wipe too. The first LS is back up and tries to take him, but he flails again. By this time, no LS is fully recovered and in aery, ready to claim him, so he just starts tromping around the pit, unclaimed, picking off stray bystanders that were still left alive while others HP'd to try to hurry back and reclaim Nidhogg before anyone else does.

I temp logged while Nid was running around chasing other random people and checked back in 5 min later. But apparently, not even the edge of the pit is far enough out of range, since right after I log in to see him chilling in the middle of the pit does he start moving again to chase after me. So I die, and so do a couple other people that were on the ledge just out of the pit. I lie there, as Nidhogg walks back to the middle and waits for some LS to finally get their shit together.

It was another good 5-10 min before an organized alliance got back in there to take him and actually kill him. But man, he was being a bitch that day. I should have reported him to a GM.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by ikariffxi
    Heres a small backstory:

TC claims faf and within 10 seconds it spike flails, owning them, all but 3-4 die so they sleep it. It goes white and when it does, SF (tshot at the time?) claims in and says in /say that we should random. TC is understandably mad because they didn't COMPLETELY wipe. Everyone agrees that although SF only bought TC time, we should give it back to TC. SF escapes, TC reclaims. Suddenly this JP LS (I can't remember their name, never saw them before, haven't seen them since) claims Fafnir and refuses all /tells (in both Japanese and English) and completely ignores everyone in the zone.

Needless to say, the rose was brought down and used Bad Breath almost immediately. They completely wiped (and were forced to HP, I might add) while TC called help on it and everyone escaped. NOBODY came back except us, so it was a free Fafnir for us in the end, lol.
    LOL. Man, I don't know if I'm happy or sad we never get any drama like that anymore.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    And I have another one!

[removed broken link]

Gilsellers jacked our Aura Pot when it went unclaimed somehow (lol?) and started fighting it, but then they pulled another one and slept it so I accidentaly diad that one when it went unclaimed. Death ensued.
    Was a great day for all Vecan... but nothing can compare to...

[removed broken link]

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Woahmg it's xifu =(

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Too bad the fgt quit.

GIGANT MANTLE CUT {WHERE?}

Don't have a picture of this, but on my Server, my LS was fighting Tiamat and someone....accidentaly Called for Help on it at 50% (Name shall remain unspoken cause that is....really bad). Tiamat proceds to go crazy and kill all of us, goes back up to 100% and we go at it again. We fight it down to 3%, are about to wipe, and a rival HNM shell comes, steals it at 3% and CFHs.

Best Tiamat evah.

Xifu is my boy. <3

you. are. my. boy. xifu. <3

that is MY MPK fuckers. god. /touch self

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

On asura im known to go as RDM/BST and perform some nice tricks on the gilsellers ;P

One of them being this trade-off, this gilseller pt was lvling in garlaige, so I placed one of my beetles in the spot where their beetles spawn.

[removed broken link]

Hilarity ensued.

[removed broken link]

-----------

I was in boyahda tree, and the gilsellers decided that they are going to invade on the aquarius hunting. That's the one thing they NEVER got to touch on asura, because of people like me and my duo buddy

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/3525/28am.jpg

[removed broken link]

----------

Gilsellers wanted to start fighting Kirin

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3594/vvk6ym.jpg

Lordwafik doesnt want them to start fighting Kirin Me and my friend went to sky and made him orange so that everyone can fight Kirin too ^_^

----------

Here's when I visited fairy :D

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3889/gawd1wm.jpg

------------

Last thing, how could I forget, KUFTAL WARS. This was at the time when phantom worm was all the rage for the gilsellers. Read chapter 2 I co-star in it!(back when I was in my opo crown coz i thought it was "cool" eww 90's fashion ; ; )

[removed broken link]

Sneak peak :

[removed broken link]

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

"Mailer readies Cyclone"

Greatest thing ever.

1/3 of that entire Fairy image is of some TG ranger's ass in the picture <______< I'd take a guess as to who, but yeah, I think RNG is everyone's second job in TG XD /poke Ryko