Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best MPK screens/stories?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Best MPK screens/stories?

Lets see some.

This is when my LS MPK'd a Japanese LS on the server for the most blatant Fafnir steal ever. A historical day on Ragnarok, for sure.

[removed broken link]

I dont have a shot of mine - but i killed a full alliance of anbu people at serket. My friend has a screenshot of him standing in the middle of all the corpses.

fuckin strait up gangsta. 8)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    I dont have a shot of mine - but i killed a full alliance of anbu people at serket. My friend has a screenshot of him standing in the middle of all the corpses.

fuckin strait up gangsta. 8)
    lol
    I allways wanted to fight a rose there in the middle of the pit while some ls was fighting nidhogg or fafnir and watch them get owned by bad breath. ;x

Darters?

Not my screen, I'm at the top of the alliance list :D

selba

too bad all my screenshots of the big turnip vs NN/manaR mpk fest on aspi are on my computer back in the states. That was the most funniest thing ever.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

That's a funny SS.

I don't MPK people, they MPK me.

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Darters?
    When you MPK someone, all the darter models disappear.

Sarcasm aside though, there was this bitch named Mamario (MPKer, HNM stealing harlot etc etc) on Midgardsormr and she pulled Baohban Sith (or whatever) with RDM/THF and powder boots from the basement of Gustav up to Bune area, training everything past the Wyvernpoacher party I was in, killing us all.

We raised up and saw that she was duoing the NM with another RDM, and they ended up killing it, but had been reduced to about 40 HP each, using most of their MP to heal eachother and sleep a robber crab...

We were preparing to Dia it to finish them off, but Mamario died to Bio3 first. :/ Never got a chance to MPK, but the death and delevel from DoT was fine with me anyway. She never got 75 back before she was banned a few months later. Sadly, Moriko survived.

[removed broken link]

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Budd Lite
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by selba
    too bad all my screenshots of the big turnip vs NN/manaR mpk fest on aspi are on my computer back in the states. That was the most funniest thing ever.
    Thankfully Turnip doesn't exist anymore

Thankfully our server is fairly quiet and good when it comes to NMs, not many people steal (except for a few random times here and there), or MPK... MPKing the RMT at Serket is a pretty much daily occurance, though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

bad breath a fafnir alliance

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

bst?

best mpk EVER was when the gilsellers stole aquarius from me on bst. i started dropping shit on them for like 45 minutes. took out watucks whole linkshell except secund or whatever the drk was he killed it with a lucky drain but oh well like 8 people died trying to kill it. and they had no raise the whm reraised and died again WOOT.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2...224240a2ng.jpg

Yay! Signet staff is my weapon of choice.. it just takes so long to kill things with it though.
    I still get hate tells from people "LOLZ r u that 1 guy who MPK in Rolenbery?"

Yes. My old pastime.

This was taken back when I hated Judah.. lol I'm cool with him now, I love reading stuff he writes because it is funny!
    Seeing him ingame.. man he is the one of the craziest guys I've ever met.
    Judah.. please make me laugh again with a reply ;-;

He freaking cracks me up now, I want to be his friend. o.o

Was in garlaige citedel with the linkshell, and tanking serket..
    Longlyboy and his crew tried MPKing us, and the GM jails me and another in the shell...
    He though i was MPKing my own people.. and in the end longlyboy got serket, killed it, and didnt get in trouble what so ever

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

it got CFH on ung, longley didnt get anything

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2...224240a2ng.jpg

Yay! Signet staff is my weapon of choice.. it just takes so long to kill things with it though.
    I still get hate tells from people "LOLZ r u that 1 guy who MPK in Rolenbery?"

Yes. My old pastime.
    you're not the first and only : http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6255/www4ba.jpg

Deme, Let's set up an MPK date, just me and you!

It'll be the best night of your e-life, you won't regret it *wink*

........ /em fights Goobbue Farmers and Evil Weapons with his/her SIGNET STAFF OF MPK!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

[removed broken link]

One of many gilseller amemet MPK stories I'm sure people have. We were running by to mess around with phantom worm for a bit and saw team china voke Amemet and get a ton of lizard adds... they sleepga II and I accidentaly casted Diaga. We got 3 skins on the kill /cheer

sorry i thought he got it and killed it, i couldn't tell because i was jailed for almost half an hour ;/....

Asshole GMs take too long

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

And I have another one!

[removed broken link]

Gilsellers jacked our Aura Pot when it went unclaimed somehow (lol?) and started fighting it, but then they pulled another one and slept it so I accidentaly diad that one when it went unclaimed. Death ensued.

haha Marys, that gilseller was spamming with tells when I claimed KA solo:

You invite me belt is you ok?? i want [excitement] ok?? x20

Good times