+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

post your screens of CFH'ed NMs/HNMs

GO.

bonus points if you explain the circumstances that lead to the NM's name being orange.

remember that time mifaco teleport claimed mysticmaker?

Ah but did he CFH it?

St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

BG Level

[removed broken link]
    Screenshot onyxe took of Tomodachi's first kirin. (which they so kindly did at the time SB had been doing it for 8 months or so, so that's why he was there )

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Until recently, no NA group on Pandy had killed Vrtra. During one NA group's attempt, it happened... someone meant to CFH and I guess he was still in the main alliance so it transfered to Vrtra as well.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...n/vrtracfh.jpg

Oddly enough the same thing happened to us... at 1% orz. A SMN had accidently claimed one of Vrtra's summons... normally if that occurs the SMN PT leader disbands the PT from main and CFHs the summons only. However, it just so happens that they disbanded as the RDM in the group cast Stun on Vrtra causing him to still be claimed by the SMN group.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...tracfhkupo.jpg

Anyway, chaos ensued... Vrtra eventually killed everyone left or people logged out. Vrtra went back to 100%. People really wanted to see him dead so we started over and killed him becoming the first NA group on our server to do so.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RE

http://www.machina-ls.com/machina/as.../clp7719sa.jpg
    Above was an accident from another LS fighting

/em waits for CFH Nidhogg from Asura

Funniest I have to admit ever I was walking through the dunes and a low lvl had cfh on the emperor I died laughin it was so funny.

[removed broken link]

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

BG 0wned him.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Armani
    BG 0wned him.
    ???

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Americayankee, wth is going on in that picture?

I have KB CFH, but my computer is going really dickin' slow and I can't get it to open up and get hosted.

My friend (48rdm at the time) casted Dia on KB, stealing from a LS that usually monopolizes him, and CFH'd. No one knew who my friend was and everyone there was like "WtF??"

Meh, it went back to 100 and killed a bunch of people then got stolen between an NA and JPN LS for like an hour before the NA LS killed it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    If I were to say.. Someone stole Vrtra and CFH.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls
    that was when inspy claimed solo CFH then warped out to go to tiamat lol. everyone there ganged up and kicked the shit out of it.

and in that pic he claimed vrtra when avail+1 lol was trying to kill vrtra with like 80ppl. they died.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    If I were to say.. Someone stole Vrtra and CFH.
    Yeah it seems that way, but there seems to be a lot more going on.

Solidsnake was hurt somehow (AoE?) and had to cure himself several times to try to avoid low HP aggro while heading toward Vrtra (on Darksday apparently based on the HP recovered variation ). Omiss died and someone is laughing at him for it (MPK'ed?). Saske got killed by a Pey and Yuli died to Vrtra (at this point it seems the group was wiping anyway). Solidsnake tags the apparently now unclaimed Vrtra and CFH.

But... instead of making up my version of the story, I just wanted to know what was really going on

Quote Originally Posted by threevo
    and in that pic he claimed vrtra when avail+1 lol was trying to kill vrtra with like 80ppl. they died.
    ic...

avail+1 is an LS name?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Until recently, no NA group on Pandy had killed Vrtra. During one NA group's attempt, it happened... someone meant to CFH and I guess he was still in the main alliance so it transfered to Vrtra as well.
    lol... I was in that LS at the time. Our first attempt on Vrtra ended in a wipe, then we tried again and that CFH happened so we called it a night. Though, I don't recall if it was because someone in the main alliance CFH'd, or if someone was invited from the add PT that had CFH'd. I was too busy to notice.

Jormy got CFH'd too at one point, before we got our first win on him. But I don't have a screenshot from that.

Anyway, chaos ensued... Vrtra eventually killed everyone left or people logged out. Vrtra went back to 100%. People really wanted to see him dead so we started over and killed him becoming the first NA group on our server to do so.
    I had already left the aforementioned LS (personal reasons) by the time Kupo killed Vrtra, but I remember hearing updates from friends as you fought it. I figured your LS morale would be pretty low after both a CFH at 1% *and* having to eat R1s/HP (multiple times for some people). I was impressed that you all still went back immediately to finish the job. I've seen events fall apart after much less, before people start complaining about being tired or needing to get more xp.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by threevo
    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls
    that was when inspy claimed solo CFH then warped out to go to tiamat lol. everyone there ganged up and kicked the shit out of it.
    ya, i was there, hence the pic. the kids that killed ._.