Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mrwatermonkey     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Mwm, if you knew who I was I'd doubt you'd really care, but I wrote a letter on your behalf anyways. :D

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant2
    I mean how do you get over having 2 years, totalling thousands of hours played, basically flushed down the shitter?
    Not enough drugs in the world for that.

Yeah petty much what Xav said. And thank you perfect.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

do some fucking peyote or something, then acid,lsd,smoke weed, heroin,crack,cocaine,opium,and speed and then u might forget about it.

Old Merits
    BG Level

E, lots and lots of E.

Trust me, you'll start to forget shit

drugs r 4 hippies

get high on G O D

Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    all this cockriding is getting me aroused! :D
    I thought it was Septimus' job to gay up the threads? XD

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I haven't been on the forums alot lately...i cant beleive MWM got banned!!! Thats fucking BS, i saw the SS those 2 GM's didn't like your atitude and just banned you cause "they can" a GM has never help me ever a GM has never done anything usefull or anything at all for that matter but as soon as a JP player has something to say the president of SE and the whole company hold a meeting

Nice that alot of people wrote letters i hope it does something.

Kasber your a friend of mine and even if you hate MWM you should know alot of people are pissed about what happend to a NA player over the stupiest thing ever... They are upset because they know this can happen to them and everybody wants this racist BS to stop and bringing MWM back would make the GM's think twice b4 they ban some random NA for walking infront of some JAP...

im scared to post my opinions under this thread - even though i created it - in the stance that im pretty sure i'll either----

1) get banned
    2) mwm blind rage like the hulk will destroy bg's site and i wont have bg forum to look at.
    3) everyone will lol in real, and get back to the happy sides of mwm being banned. (which would be boring)

orz

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

answer of SE

DATE: 10/24/2005 MON 11:42 AM
    SUBJECT: Re: Contact Us: Re: [Automatic reply] Thank you for your inquiry

>
    >Thank you for contacting the PlayOnline Information Center,
    >
    >Please contact us at the PlayOnline Information Center at +44 (0)870 600 0182, so that we may accurately troubleshoot this problem.
    >
    >Hello,
    > Im sorry you feel that way, but we cannot discuss any other player's account, and if a player is banned, it is not for whatever the last action was. There would have been other offenses already. It is a cumulative process.
    > All the Best

Re: answer of SE

Quote Originally Posted by Yanyu

>
    >
    >Please contact us at the PlayOnline Information Center at +44 (0)870 600 0182, so that we may accurately troubleshoot this problem.
    >
    >Hello,
    > Im sorry you feel that way, but we cannot discuss any other player's account, and if a player is banned, it is not for whatever the last action was. There would have been other offenses already. It is a cumulative process.
    > All the Best
    Those bitch's didn't even write me back yet ><

Sea Torques
    BG Level

>
    >
    >
    >Hello,
    > All the Best
    Does that mean they don't even look at the letters and just have a program to sort them out based on key words for each automated answer?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_new

>
    >
    >
    >Hello,
    > All the Best
    Does that mean they don't even look at the letters and just have a program to sort them out based on key words for each automated answer?
    Since the letter has two "RE:"s in it, it seems part of the message was automated (the Thank you etc) and the second one probably wasn't.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kasber
    You should know, a real player can do his job properly at that level, no matter what he is wearing. Hell, I should've gone in with NO gear and really pissed you off!
    lol how about u go tank some big mamas like gods with fishging gear? that wouldnt be pretty either

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Matzu
    Quote Originally Posted by kasber
    You should know, a real player can do his job properly at that level, no matter what he is wearing. Hell, I should've gone in with NO gear and really pissed you off!
    lol how about u go tank some big mamas like gods with fishging gear? that wouldnt be pretty either
    Thats why people kill Genbu naked sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    You and Aislinn both got kicked from SB. *cough* *cough*

P.S. Your leader is CAPTAIN COCK RIDER! HE even has a fucking costume for it.
    Ah, there's the "fearless leader" Monkey bringing me up when I'm not even in this damn discussion! lmfao, I'm flattered that you included me, since you seem to have nothing better to do than stir up needless drama with ppl who don't give a shit. Glad to know you're thinking about me! Now, end those Aislinn-ridden thoughts and go lead your LS - OH WAIT - you can't.... Hmmm, must be a good thing I allegedly "stole" that RDM AF2 from you, cuz it seems you won't be around to enjoy it anytime soon! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinn
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    You and Aislinn both got kicked from SB. *cough* *cough*

P.S. Your leader is CAPTAIN COCK RIDER! HE even has a fucking costume for it.
    Ah, there's the "fearless leader" Monkey bringing me up when I'm not even in this damn discussion! lmfao, I'm flattered that you included me, since you seem to have nothing better to do than stir up needless drama with ppl who don't give a shit. Glad to know you're thinking about me! Now, end those Aislinn-ridden thoughts and go lead your LS - OH WAIT - you can't.... Hmmm, must be a good thing I allegedly "stole" that RDM AF2 from you, cuz it seems you won't be around to enjoy it anytime soon! :wink:
    He still gave you the big fat boot on the rear :wink:

Sorry, you lose.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    do some fucking peyote or something, then acid,lsd,smoke weed, heroin,crack,cocaine,opium,and speed and then u might forget about it.
    Why do you think monkey STARTED playing in the first place? To get away from all that .....

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Aislinn and Kasber, if your gonna thrash monkey on a thread that is designed to rally support for him, then fuck off...

Make your own thread or something

Yeah, you left/got kicked. Its in the past, deal with it. I tried to help you out aislinn, while your boyfriend sent me stupid tells right behind it accusing me of basically lying about the whole situation. OH and btw Aislinn, monkey is doing a good enough job managing his ls. Why dont you come in and see. OH THATS RIGHT, you got kicked.... sorry

On the subject at hand, if they keep sending those replies, we keep sending more letters :D

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rehont
    Aislinn and Kasber, if your gonna thrash monkey on a thread that is designed to rally support for him, then fuck off...
    read the first post, that's not why this thread was started.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast