Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Emergency Maint. my ass     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Emergency Maint. my ass

Dynamis got cancelled now, thankfully we didn't use our hourglass yet >.> Trading back all that cash was an ass though -.-;

soooooooooooo calling SE tomorrow and bitching them out, anyone have a phone number for their "customer service" department? -.^

Sea Torques
    BG Level

yea its pretty fucked up.

g.g square... makes ya wonder.

Does 3 hour maintenence reset HNM timers? >_>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i'm not complainin, killed fafnir right after servers went up and now have a 2nd chance in the same day, thats what i'm talkin about

Yes HNM timers are reset if the servers go down then back up.

Found number though: 858-790-7529

SE's giving me a free month or 20 or heads are going to roll.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

jesus, i wish they would tell us what they are screwing up on and not just say emergency maintenance.

yes, it resets them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

People have a misconception that customer service departments exist to solve people's problems. They don't. Customer service departments consist of anyone willing to work in a call center for low wages, and exist only to deal with you so important people don't have to. Trust me, I worked in one. You can bitch and complain and ask to speak to a supervisor, but you'll have to go pretty far up the corporate ladder to find somebody who actually IS interested in helping you out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

KB before maint -> behe right after -> only ones logged there now. 6hides today D: 36mil

Quote Originally Posted by rahskala
    People have a misconception that customer service departments exist to solve people's problems. They don't. Customer service departments consist of anyone willing to work in a call center for low wages, and exist only to deal with you so important people don't have to. Trust me, I worked in one.
    I work in retail, don't remind me. However, if they keep persisting to have this elongated periods of downtime specifically in NA time, you could probably file a class action lawsuit on the grounds of discrimination. Perhaps poor business practices too since the BBB gives them a whopping F rating.

Speaking of which, time to get the BBB phone number~

raaaaaabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble.

I'm not even pissed anymore. I'm seriously laughing in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru
    i'm not complainin, killed fafnir right after servers went up and now have a 2nd chance in the same day, thats what i'm talkin about
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by Seanzerelli
    raaaaaabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble.
    If you don't care, don't post. Simple as that.

Asshole.

And yeah, we killed Fafnir after Server-Up, and chances are we'll do it again (*'-')v

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hopefully all your fafs and KBs popped and died already, so you can get two in one night.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by ikariffxi
    And yeah, we killed Fafnir after Server-Up, and chances are we'll do it again (*'-')v
    same

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

The EULA states that they're not responsible for downtime, even if it is arguably their fault. Since you agree to it every time you enter the game, there isn't much you can do...

However...

Recently the Korea Fair Trade Commission examined and declared legally void eight EULAs from games in Korea. It happened there, it could happen here.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

meh ;x ls who got faf got a ridill, we're hoping to get the one that pops when this comes back up

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by rahskala
    People have a misconception that customer service departments exist to solve people's problems. They don't. Customer service departments consist of anyone willing to work in a call center for low wages, and exist only to deal with you so important people don't have to. Trust me, I worked in one.
    I work in retail, don't remind me. However, if they keep persisting to have this elongated periods of downtime specifically in NA time, you could probably file a class action lawsuit on the grounds of discrimination. Perhaps poor business practices too since the BBB gives them a whopping F rating.

Speaking of which, time to get the BBB phone number~
    SE doesnt give refunds.
    SE doesnt give a fuck about the BBB.
    though you may have some luck on the lawsuit, assuming you're willing to deal w/ their lawyers that are most likely superior than yours.

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

We just got 0wned, as usual.