back to WoW

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    back to WoW
    ewwww

Demosthenes11

omg how horrible, now you people get to actually sleep

FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU SE DIE MOTHERFUCKING CUNT WHORE FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    back to WoW
    ewwww
    WoW is probably better than FFXI, I just can't see myself migrating to it because I've accomplished alot already in FFXI.

Why is everyone here acting so surprised? My god, how could you not expect this?

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

el oh el

Square-Enix are fucking losers. I find myself saying this ALOT lately because they can't get their act togather. I'm dawning on the impression that they have the most pathetic MMORPG development team on the market. Can anyone who plays other MMORPGs vouch for this? Does EQ, EQ2, WoW, etc have to put up with this kind of shit? They still can't stop the DDoS attacks, we get at least 24 hours of downtime a month, our servers are crawling with RMTs, maintinence is always during NA peak hours, and all they ever have to say is 'we apologize for the inconvienence.' We never get any compensation for the bullshit they feed us.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

Stop giving them money.

Edit because it's 2am and I'm too damn tired: It sucks, but seriously: Other games aren't much better. WoW has WEEKLY maintenance that lasts for 6 hours. Not to mention the occasional crazy-ass lag and server crashing that goes on now and then. FFXI has been relatively stable and interruption-free for a year and a half now, save for this past month or two when the DDoS attacks have been going on. The downtime today was for the purpose of upgrading the network backbone so that (hopefully) their networks will be able to bear the load of millions of packets sent by trojan-infected zombie botnets.

Or maybe I'm wrong and this is merely a sign of the coming darkness. Who cares, I'm going to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitaru
    Square-Enix are fucking losers. I find myself saying this ALOT lately because they can't get their act togather. I'm dawning on the impression that they have the most pathetic MMORPG development team on the market. Can anyone who plays other MMORPGs vouch for this? Does EQ, EQ2, WoW, etc have to put up with this kind of shit? They still can't stop the DDoS attacks, we get at least 24 hours of downtime a month, our servers are crawling with RMTs, maintinence is always during NA peak hours, and all they ever have to say is 'we apologize for the inconvienence.' We never get any compensation for the bullshit they feed us.
    There is maintenance right now and it isn't NA peak time.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

isnt 020 pst in 4 minutes?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, only cause they couldnt fix the problem during the maintnence during NA prime time

Schedueled maintenance, not emergency maintenance. I can recall maybe one time the did a maintenance between the hours of 12am and 7am EST.. It was like Square did that just to say 'Hey look! We're not biased.' I was probably dreaming that night, or it was another emergency maintenance. And those DDoS attacks certainly didn't start just last month. They've been happening off and on all year, for as long as I can remember. Hell I remember when they requested aid from federal authorities in all 3 countries, North America, Europe and Japan. Square-Enix had to actually call the cyber police because they were getting raped.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    omg how horrible, now you people get to actually sleep
    you know, everytime someone posts a rant about POL server problems, you start with your "OMG WTF GET A LIFE SLEEP Z!$!$! " w/e man, let them play as much as they want, wtf do u care if I play all day/night? you are not me, or them, so please, just stfu for once (being as kind as I can be! )