Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LOL AWESOME     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

LOL AWESOME

I love SE, 2 fafnirs within 4hrs, resulted in 2 e. hands, 1 a. hands, 1 aegish and a ridill. THE WAR/NIN STATIC GROWS STRONGER EVERY DAY.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Our Fafnir isn't chilling, gotta wait for him D:

Xavier

More than anything, watching FI exit Aery was the most gratifying thing I've ever seen.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I want E.Hands.

Can I hop server and come to aery before it autolots?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

zomg he popped!

whatcha get Russta?

Claim, hopefully.

Still waiting on Asura.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    whatcha get Russta?
    Andvaranauts, Aegishjalmr, N.Abj:Hd, A.Abj:Ft and a Dragon Talon. Good drops I guess, we only really kill for Ridill's now and the Aegishjalmr went to someone I care about so it's all good.

Earlier we got Advaranauts, A.Abj:Ft and Dragon Talon.

BG ZERGED OUR FUCKING RIDILL! I think BG hate purely on Bahamut has reached it's zenith so we need to start blaming you for shit cross-server.

Xavier

Aye, and if BG were here, they'd shoot fire from their eyes and something something from their arses!

We're finally at the point where we can claim Fafnir with 3 people and kill with 10, great things await us.

Old Merits
    BG Level

I was just fucking thinking that when I done a /sea dragonaery

I bet BG get a fucking Ridill now.

and BAM! check your front page.

We couldn't even get NQ turtle lol, FI got. Ohh well, I guess that's what I get for being in an LS with members that have jobs :/

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    I guess that's what I get for being in an LS with members that have jobs :/
    You're seriously a fag for randomly posting that. We claimed it with 3 people, we killed it with 14. 4 of which were 2 boxed. The other 10 either don't have class tomorrow or are dedicated enough to stay up late and get up early.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I was just fucking thinking that when I done a /sea dragonaery

I bet BG get a fucking Ridill now.

and BAM! check your front page.

We couldn't even get NQ turtle lol, FI got. Ohh well, I guess that's what I get for being in an LS with members that have jobs :/
    you are a disgrace.

A lot of people complained but that double-fafnir was awesome, lol. We got some nice loot for our members and LS (I'm in same LS as Russta, drops above).

2 z.pumps, a hecatomb head-1 for a member who has been waiting a while, 7mil for the LS fund, and more, all in 4hours :D

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by ikariffxi
    A lot of people complained but that double-fafnir was awesome, lol. We got some nice loot for our members and LS (I'm in same LS as Russta, drops above).

2 z.pumps, a hecatomb head-1 for a member who has been waiting a while, 7mil for the LS fund, and more, all in 4hours :D
    We got lucky with the first kill, getting a wyrm beard to drop and selling for 4 mil, on top of weskit being worth 6 mil on Bahamut now, + a second weskit (hoping we don't break) off the 2nd Fafnir, splitting it all, comes out to 1 mil a person if they went to both Fafnirs 8)

Old Merits
    BG Level

You're seriously a fag for randomly posting that. We claimed it with 3 people, we killed it with 14. 4 of which were 2 boxed. The other 10 either don't have class tomorrow or are dedicated enough to stay up late and get up early.
    LOL, God man take a joke @.@

We got N. head + talon off first - Nhead, gil finder bracelets, talon off second. Our like 6th and 7th n head in past like 2 weeks
    It was cool getting 2 fafs in one night though.

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I guess that's what I get for being in an LS with members that have jobs :/
    I was one of those people but you killed when i zone, except i have class tomorrow. ;-;

Xavier

I really like this back to back server maint. It was like getting 2 uncontested Fafnirs in a row. Its too bad that the chance for Nidhogg wasn't double advanced by it =(

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

2 vines from Vivian! Shit Fluffnir loot like always! Aaannnd a Behemoth Hide! Our server sucks. ._.;;

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I got claim and kill on ours :D Meh drops, talon/aegis/n.hd(woo)/balmung. Was a fun fight with 12 people and juuuust enough of each job.