+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gunz     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Gunz

Recently I got into a game called Gunz from another FFXI Player and it's really fun to play while waiting on HNM windows and junk because you can get it, do a quick match then go back to ffxi. What I wanted to know was, does anyone play this or have you ever heard of it? If so type your usernames and server you usually play on.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I used to play but it got boring/there was a problem with ping for a lot of people and it was consistantly 999 and nobody could do anything

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    I used to play but it got boring/there was a problem with ping for a lot of people and it was consistantly 999 and nobody could do anything
    I haven't gotten this yet, maybe they fixed it?

Lol I'll rape you in Gunz, you SMG Sprayer/Dagger noob! (Just assuming)

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Aren't SMG's the best because they shoot for so much damage so fast? I bought a shotgun the other day and it does less than half of what my SMG's do per shot and it can only shoot 3 then it has a super long reload... teach me the tricks to this game or do shotguns (Breaker1) really just suck?

Akiro

the game looks interesting but how does it work, lvling wise and gaining exp to lvl.

Deliver the last shot to kill someone, get XP based off the relation of their level to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Aren't SMG's the best because they shoot for so much damage so fast? I bought a shotgun the other day and it does less than half of what my SMG's do per shot and it can only shoot 3 then it has a super long reload... teach me the tricks to this game or do shotguns (Breaker1) really just suck?
    Damage shown for the shotgun is damager per bullet, and the shotgun shoots about 10 bullets or so.

There is a post called advance techniques in the general section of the forums. Go learn how to butterfly, slashshot, half-step and such there,

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

what's your name on it ?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I am on there Kinda like it for being on my laptop gives me something to do when FFXI is being ghey. My name on there is HeianOtuya. I usally play on Server 6.

I just installed and it won't let me join any servers >_>

Ultimaj
    Lv.32

haven't played in a long ass time so i don't even remember what servers i play on

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i remember downloading it but never installing it. Looks pretty cool but the whole concept of it is kinda..."will it be fun"ish.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah I cant get on any of the servers says they are all full.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I played it all last nite... soooooo cool :D

Characters and levels will be reset sometime in November to add in the quest mode and stuff, so don't play too much now

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

lol... rpgs have owned my life... I can trace my decline (or rise if you're optimistic about it ;p) to the world of RPG's the day my friend and I went to the mall and saw FF9 and decided to get it. Everyday I'd come home and play it and we both beat it in like 2 weeks around level 50 lol. Ever since I've been obsessed with RPG type game, with avatars and skills, levels, experience etc. I guess, as my LS leader Valkyrionxi puts it, RPG's are dress-up for guys lol. So ya I got off on a tangent but the point is I love Gunz, I love FFXI, and I am going to probably be playing RPG's for the rest of my life and I love it! ; ; lol wtf this is the most random post ever XD

I started RPGs way way long ago when i was like in 1st grade. My first MMORPG was when i was 12, and it was called The 4th Coming, and I was the youngest on the server -_-;

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

haha, ya RPG's own me, I got 2 of my friends playing gunz now and we're all looking forward to this thing in November, do you know if we will keep our bounty/items or if everything is going to be reset?

Theres rumors on many things like names will be kept, but most say it will be a COMPLETE reset, so everything will be gone