Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanks IGE     submit to reddit submit to twitter

hmm.. this is an interesting topic. I think, to be honest, if I easily made millions of gil a day and and had accomplished all I wanted in FFXI I'd sell gil too cause real money would be nice to have for a change XD fortunate for me it takes me several months to do what I wanna get done and then something new always comes around. Seriously though.. if you made plenty of gil wouldn't you rather have real money for gil that's become useless to you?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seriously though.. if you made plenty of gil wouldn't you rather have real money for gil that's become useless to you?
    id bet your ls mates would think it pretty damn nice of you to help them with their relic weapons if you have that much gil

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    Seriously though.. if you made plenty of gil wouldn't you rather have real money for gil that's become useless to you?
    id bet your ls mates would think it pretty damn nice of you to help them with their relic weapons if you have that much gil
    that's true to. I'd prolly do that. I know atleast 3 others working on it that are friends of mine so I'd prolly help out. It'd be nice to see more relic weapons around.