Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

For Enitsu, about bloodsucker

There seems to be some confusion about what happened not long ago. I just want to make it clear that I did not mpk bikwin or steal the nm. I will just post some ss and take you through the chain of events.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/479/blood18xv.th.jpg

At the top is when I saw a train of bloodsuckers somewhere in the sewers. I did not know who trained these bloodsuckers nor if the NM had popped. I followed the train, and eventually I saw Bikwin surrounded with about 10-15 leeches, one of them is the nm. After Bikwin died to the adds, I pulled it with Dia, and proceeded to cast Kurayami on it. I did not have any utsusemi up nor any buffs, after I pulled it away from the adds, I proceeded to cast blink and attempted to buff myself, I was nin/rdm.

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4...ood24az.th.jpg

At this point, I informed my LS mates that were camping there at the time, they weren't camping with me, they were camping against me. They were all the way back at the stairs where the garms are, they weren't anywhere close to Bikwin. After I casted kurayami on the mob, for some reason the mob turned yellow for a split second, perhaps it's because i haven't swung at it yet, Hirronimus casted dia on it and stole the nm from me.

After that people saw what happened. I never gotten the claim on the nm back. Some BG members arrived and die to the nm. After they died my LS mate Thunderz voked it and killed it. I wasn't in his pt at the time and did not get even get to lot. But after the kill, I was bombarded with tells saying that me and my ls mpked bikwin. I honestly don't know how that is possible. I arrived at the pop after Hirrionimus was there, and my LS mates weren't even anywhere close to Bikwin.

If you have any sort of proof of me mpking bikwin, please show it to me. I am showing you what I have.

E. Body
    BG Level

20 pages by tomorrow

Couldn't this have been settled privately? >.>

they don't believe anything that I say for some odd reason. I need a place to post screenshots. I mean, god, Hirronimus had the nerve to say he didn't steal it. The bloodsucker was still hitting me after he casted on it.

Akiro

your screen shots mean jack shit basicly, its just text with your LS talking on it, and i ran a search in the area and it was you,thunderz,bikwin and hirro so if bik is dead how else did a train just magicly start heading his way.

maybe he needs to answer that himself. Maybe he aggroed it? Bikwin made a similar leech train about a hour ago as well. hirrionmus is in the zone alsol, he is closer to the pop than I was. Why don't you guys ask if he mpked Bikwin. I am just showing you what happened, the LS chat shows that what I am saying did occur.

If you know any method that can mysteriously throw a bunch of mobs at somebody without even being there, please share.

Show me a screenshot of me or my ls running bloodsuckers to you. I already showed you what happened from my side. Thanks a lot for calling a GM on me without even knowing what exactly happened. I am just dumbfounded at this point. I didn't even know the NM was up. I saw the leech trains and followed the train. I do not have any history of mpking anyone, up till today I have never even spoken to you. I don't know why you are saying that I have some hatred towards you. I have camped this nm many times and have lost it each time, never before had I done anything against the rules.

Just show me some proofs, I don't appreciate people calling me mpkers when I didn't even do anything remotely close to it.

E. Body
    BG Level

I remember camping Ungur with Bikk, similar drama surfaced then too with Makochin's LS....

Akiro

yea showing us you pull with Dia, omg that really clears it up on your part now

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I remember camping Ungur with Bikk, similar drama surfaced then too with Makochin's LS....
    What are you talking about. If you're talking about that thing with Aville, that was Priory of Sion, it was not us. This is just bs, I got my nm stolen, and somehow I am the guy mpking Bikwin.

Oh yeah consider yourself screwed for getting GM Luminous by the way. Not that you got your hopes up to begin with I assume (lol@"if you don't actually see the MPK, will anything be done; just to save us time" or w/e).

Demosthenes11

Re: For Enitsu, about bloodsucker

Quote Originally Posted by Makochin
    There seems to be some confusion about what happened not long ago. I just want to make it clear that I did not mpk bikwin or steal the nm. I will just post some ss and take you through the chain of events.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/479/blood18xv.th.jpg

At the top is when I saw a train of bloodsuckers somewhere in the sewers. I did not know who trained these bloodsuckers nor if the NM had popped. I followed the train, and eventually I saw Bikwin surrounded with about 10-15 leeches, one of them is the nm. After Bikwin died to the adds, I pulled it with Dia, and proceeded to cast Kurayami on it. I did not have any utsusemi up nor any buffs, after I pulled it away from the adds, I proceeded to cast blink and attempted to buff myself, I was nin/rdm.

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/4...ood24az.th.jpg

At this point, I informed my LS mates that were camping there at the time, they weren't camping with me, they were camping against me. They were all the way back at the stairs where the garms are, they weren't anywhere close to Bikwin. After I casted kurayami on the mob, for some reason the mob turned yellow for a split second, perhaps it's because i haven't swung at it yet, Hirronimus casted dia on it and stole the nm from me.

After that people saw what happened. I never gotten the claim on the nm back. Some BG members arrived and die to the nm. After they died my LS mate Thunderz voked it and killed it. I wasn't in his pt at the time and did not get even get to lot. But after the kill, I was bombarded with tells saying that me and my ls mpked bikwin. I honestly don't know how that is possible. I arrived at the pop after Hirrionimus was there, and my LS mates weren't even anywhere close to Bikwin.

If you have any sort of proof of me mpking bikwin, please show it to me. I am showing you what I have.
    Looks to me like he walked by, Bikkwin was being assraped (thus the spell interruptions), and so this person claimed it, perfectly legit. In the second screenshot, you can clearly see that it randomly went unclaimed, and someone else claimed it. Only problem is, this looks rather suspicios...you casted dia 2 times...why??? And then as it went unclaimed, you casted sneak on yourself and used pineapple juice? Maybe it's just the fact that I'm tired, but niether story is adding up imo

Why would you bring up an old issue where YOU were accused of mpking someone... your just fucking yourself over.

Edit: and = an >.>

Bikwin was defeated twice, weird huh?

The reason I casted sneak was because of a macro error. I have a macro for sneak and a macro for juice when I am nin/rdm. If you can see, I lost sneak right after I casted it, I was actually going to the juice to replenish mp in order to fight the nm. It took me maybe about 2 seconds to realize that my nm was stolen, I thought I was still fighting it.

The reason I casted dia twice was because the first cast I lost hate halfway, since dia cast range is rather long and leeches doesn't trace that far. I casted the second time to pull it completely out of the pile of leeches. After I successfully pulled it out, I casted Kurayami on it as it was next to me and was about to pull out my katanas, when the nm turned yellow for a split second and Hirronimus flashed it and stole. This really isn't my point anymore, Hirronimus probably wants to say something otherwise but it was clear that I had the claim of the nm as it was hitting me even after he flashed it. I dont' have any interest in arguing with someone like him, I just want to make it clear that I didn't do anything wrong tonight. People are still saying that I trained leeches on Bikwin, I just want to get that cleared up as I have nothing to do with it.

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    BiKwin(taru) and BiKKwin(galka)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    The chat log says BiKwin with one K twice.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    The chat log says BiKwin with one K twice.

death, reraise, death.