BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PM from Xephoid     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

PM from Xephoid

Hello Lujan,

Would it not be an inaccurate assessment to suggest that your recent temporary departure from the Remora server could be largely attributed to your lack of skill at the Samurai job and indeed your lack of popularity on the server? Just wondering. my favorite pikey
    Hmmm.... who is this guy? Coz he sounds like a total an utter prick.

If you wanna know why I left please read my leaving thread, but I guess that is to much to ask from a faggot Also if your from remora I have never PT'd on my Samurai there so get your facts right.

It's that raginbull faggot.

But seriously, I lol'd when I read that.

Edit; Here's a PM about me from his point of view.
    Hello,
    I have known Raiko since January 18th, 2004 when I met him in an LS. Having known him for so long I can provide a candid account of his character and personality traits. I am sure he has told you a lot of bull about me but he has undoubtedly been economical with the truth regarding his own actions. There's some pretty incriminating evidence.

He once destroyed some poor fucker by stealing his account and credit card details and sending him a hundred dollar black erect dildo. Funny as that sounds, would you want some random fucker hacking your account and commiting such an act? No.

He once stole his "best friend" Osenbeichan's character and tried to adhere the blame to someone else. Hardly the actions of a trustworthy and respectable individual, no? Unofrtunately Osenbeichan proved to be so gullible that he accepted Raiko's apology.

While he was on Bahamut he was generally perceived as a suck off merchant. He was ridiculed for his over-zealous admiration for Japanese players which was often cringeworthy. Many high-level players, such as Berticus, found such actions utterly laughable and would slap him for it.

Raiko was consumed with jealousy towards players such as Makojin the leader of LawnChair, Gir the Paladin, and Twentytwo the elite ranger. He was enraged that he could not live up to any of these guys and thus bitched about them incessantly.

While on Remora he committed numerous MPKing offences and was repeatedly apprehended by GM's due to his behaviour. His MPKing was doubtless a contributing factor to his permanent suspension from FFXI, which followed him being witnessed speed-hacking in a cave (of all places), by Genosync.

While on Bahamut a significant degree of his wealth was achieved largely by his skill at cyber-fellatio. He would suck up to Japanese players who would give him gil and items. Hiw wealth was rarely due his own skill at the game.

In real life he never went to school and preferred to play FF all day. One of his best friends was recently forced to change the password to his FF account to prevent Raiko destroying his character. He also begged me personally to allow him access to my own FFXI account; mindful of the consequences that would result from agreeing to this, I firmly declined.

The majority of evidence is logged in correspondence between me and Raiko in FFXI, Emails, PM's, and Msn conversations. I'd say what I have provided in this PM is enough to certify that he is shady individual at best and a pompous, arrogant bottom-feeder of a cunt at worst. Hope I provided an interesting insight. And don't believe his warped version of events.

One word for you Luj-daddy. /boner 8)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I miss you Monkey

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by realraiko
    It's that raginbull faggot.

But seriously, I lol'd when I read that.

Edit; Here's a PM about me from his point of view.
    Hello,
    I have known Raiko since January 18th, 2004 when I met him in an LS. Having known him for so long I can provide a candid account of his character and personality traits. I am sure he has told you a lot of bull about me but he has undoubtedly been economical with the truth regarding his own actions. There's some pretty incriminating evidence.

He once destroyed some poor fucker by stealing his account and credit card details and sending him a hundred dollar black erect dildo. Funny as that sounds, would you want some random fucker hacking your account and commiting such an act? No.

He once stole his "best friend" Osenbeichan's character and tried to adhere the blame to someone else. Hardly the actions of a trustworthy and respectable individual, no? Unofrtunately Osenbeichan proved to be so gullible that he accepted Raiko's apology.

While he was on Bahamut he was generally perceived as a suck off merchant. He was ridiculed for his over-zealous admiration for Japanese players which was often cringeworthy. Many high-level players, such as Berticus, found such actions utterly laughable and would slap him for it.

Raiko was consumed with jealousy towards players such as Makojin the leader of LawnChair, Gir the Paladin, and Twentytwo the elite ranger. He was enraged that he could not live up to any of these guys and thus bitched about them incessantly.

While on Remora he committed numerous MPKing offences and was repeatedly apprehended by GM's due to his behaviour. His MPKing was doubtless a contributing factor to his permanent suspension from FFXI, which followed him being witnessed speed-hacking in a cave (of all places), by Genosync.

While on Bahamut a significant degree of his wealth was achieved largely by his skill at cyber-fellatio. He would suck up to Japanese players who would give him gil and items. Hiw wealth was rarely due his own skill at the game.

In real life he never went to school and preferred to play FF all day. One of his best friends was recently forced to change the password to his FF account to prevent Raiko destroying his character. He also begged me personally to allow him access to my own FFXI account; mindful of the consequences that would result from agreeing to this, I firmly declined.

The majority of evidence is logged in correspondence between me and Raiko in FFXI, Emails, PM's, and Msn conversations. I'd say what I have provided in this PM is enough to certify that he is shady individual at best and a pompous, arrogant bottom-feeder of a cunt at worst. Hope I provided an interesting insight. And don't believe his warped version of events.
    Osenbeichan on Remora?

Yes he got permabanned for stealing stuff lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by realraiko
    Yes he got permabanned for stealing stuff lol
    No way... I knew Osen when he was on Unicorn. He was pretty cool. Let me use one of his 5 kracken clubs (He'd sell then get another.. It was amazing how easily he'd get drop.)

ive banned him like 3 times so far, but dunno if he'll keep coming back

this guy is a fag to the extreme

He used to play my ninja and duo stuff with his RDM, ya he was pretty cool

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I guess a PM isn't a PM anymore.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Not like I have anything to hide, the admins could read my account if they really wanted to so its not really private now is it? lol

anyways Bert, Xav, Ondori, Sendoh or Edward would just find messages of me and Septimus cybering so fucking hard like a boner in morning glory :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Not like I have anything to hide, the admins could read my account if they really wanted to so its not really private now is it? lol
    That's one of the fucking stupidest reasonings I've ever heard.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ok Mr faggot, you want a reason?

I DIDNT KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE WAS! SO I WANTED SOME INPUT TO FIND OUT WHO THIS FAGGOT WAS! MAYBE IT WAS YOU?!?!?! OMGZ FAG FAG FAG FAG!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

"Anyone know who Xephoid is? He sent me a fucked up PM and I want to know who he is. Lemme know."

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Lujan, not that I give a fuck what you do in your spare time, but why do you insist on using the word 'faggot' when you have made countless posts professing your desires and fantasies to be violated by other males?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

and since we all love being nosy around here someone would say 'what did he say' and he would post the message, so he hit 2 birds with one stone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant01
    Lujan, not that I give a fuck what you do in your spare time, but why do you insist on using the word 'faggot' when you have made countless posts professing your desires and fantasies to be violated by other males?
    Then why the fuck bother to ask? You're so retarded it's unreal

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Wel I didnt really enjoy recieving that message and it quite pissed me off.

But yea I wont tell you my history on this forum with Septimus since somebody with your post count wouldnt understand. If I wanna act gay on these forums or used a "Trade" word that Ondori made me use then go fuck yourself.

Thx

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar
    I guess a PM isn't a PM anymore.
    I guess if you're stupid enough to write a PM of that nature, you should expect a flame on the forums? FYI, if you never say anything stupid, nobody can make fun of you.