Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 3 Synths to net 58mil?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i read that also. in the clothcrafters AA meeting. Thats my thread

the guys says he can make 1/3 i pull the BS card there.

But then again im 4/20 on prism capes

Quote Originally Posted by Spongehunter
    id have to agree with raineer on this one

being 98.3+3 on gilgameshi think i can name all the people 95+ now

either from items bought from ah

items sold from ah

or signed gear.

i doubt hes what he claims. And i have never sean his name in the clothcrafters AA meeting forum on allakazam and i think i have meet most the HL clothcrafter in that forum at one time or other.

but can he make 3 crafts and make 58m gil. Ya but the odds are impossible to guage.

imagine 3 cursed mitts -1 in a row.. lol right....
    one of those on my server too. Tried to camp cassie with rmt. that ended rather fast.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Erm, that was me <.< Meant to quote raineer

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    From my knowledge, the only highlevel CC (NA) on Fairy that're still active are Skyl (99.*+3), Argentina (96?+2/3?), Darkshire (90?+2/3?), and Xavi (80?+2). I believe Attack has 100 Cloth, but I'm fairly sure (not 100% though) that he's not active anymore.
    What about Dbaby? Or did she quit?

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by deadzee
    Erm, that was me <.< Meant to quote raineer
    lol yeah but you can actually stop RMT from getting cassie on your server. Not gonna happen with my endgame LS, just too many bigger fish to fry. Amitys up to 18m and rising >_< god i just wanna sign one

What about Dbaby? Or did she quit?
    Nope, I'm pretty sure she's still playing. She might have 100 as well, she hit 99 awhile ago.

I totally forgot about DB

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

lol funny thing is you dont see this type of convo with cooking....

>>who are the 100 cooks on your server?
    <<want me to name all 50 thousand

i still cant believe it costs that damn much to get from 99-100, i lose 7k right now in cooking and i hate it. kudos to all of you with high cc.

Anyone wanna buy Green Ribbons? >______________________>

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

There are 0 100 clothcrafter on Fairy (unless some JP/NA had it on a mule and kept it super low-profile, highly highly doubtful).

Odds of you finding an amity cape on the auction house, 0% unless the gilsellers got lucky getting claim on CC that day, highly doubtful again since they get like 1 claim every 2 months. So therefore your odds of a Mahatama cape are...0.0001% let alone having 3 amity capes just to craft (although we had an SS with Mulethegreat having 5-6 peace capes waiting for new members). Only 1 Mahatama exists and it was crafted by Rakya 10 months ago.

Attack is either 99.5 or 99.6 right now, he might be higher since I heard of him making quite a few 100cap synths lately. He, himself is inactive but officers/leader can log on the account to take care of our cloth needs. Dwarfstar also has 99.1 in our LS. Rakya and Yuina are roughly ~99.5 JP clothcrafters.

If you wanna get rid of a kraken fast...just bazaar it over night with a sale dot. In the morning you'll be 99,999,999 richer. It's happened to one of our members before, after that Kraken prices on fairy rocketed to 150-200m now.

^ fact, I didn't know Attack wasn't 100, almost positive he was /shrug

Forgot about Dwarfstar and I've seen him in the guild before too (I think?) >.>

I made 70m in 1 synthesis. It is possible, but there is no way to fucking call it like he's god or something, even if he did have a 100 craft. My 70m synthesis was a cursed harness -1, 2nd on my server, have no clue who bought it or any idea it would actually sell when I had it listed for 70m in my bazaar while I was asleep >.< Guess I'll have to make another.

Rakya and Yuina are roughly ~99.5 JP clothcrafters.
    Yuina worldshifted to hades, and left at 99.7 I think. I'm sure she's 100 now.

Hi anon person!