Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FFXI Videos     submit to reddit submit to twitter

KENNO

FFXI Videos

Im a Big Video fan of FFXI. I think you guys should pop in an extra forum just for Video's just like the KillingIfrit Video selection. Over your popularity im sure you guys can manage to salvage the most kick ass videos out there made by other ffxi players . I meen you have pictures, why not have Videos? only a suggestion

Akiro

you must of missed the front page then, and the big button that says "Videos"

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Akiro, quit the sly remarks. He meant a forum where people could link their Videos and others as well. Unless I'm blind, we don't have that on our site. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Its a good idea, but that's all ondo's call.

Akiro

that would be the genral discussion area then, EVERYTHING tends to go there

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer
    Akiro, quit the sly remarks
    that would require the slitting of wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    that would be the genral discussion area then, EVERYTHING tends to go there
    except everything that goes there gets lost.

Quote Originally Posted by KENNO
    I meen you have pictures, why not have Videos?
    we can make the Screenshot area for both, i don't think a purely Video section will get enough traffic.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Well, like the crafting was once just General Discussion, its not too bad an idea to have a forums dedicated to FFXI vids, I mean...if it goes in the general discussion, the chanecs of you finding it after a week becomes a little frustrating as thread pop up there like there's no tomorrow.

Give the idea a chance ^^;

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Re: FFXI Videos

Quote Originally Posted by KENNO
    extra forum just for Video's
    the above is for akiro

but i don't think there are enough worthwhile videos for there to be a need for a video only forum.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Yea Yummy and Sendoh are right, the Screenshot forum should also just be the Video forum.

Akiro

isnt it already, but as a server wide area for people to comment on the video ondori made and the videos made by others as well.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just rename the Screenshots forum to "FFXI Media" or something gay. =\

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

i'd also like to see that "media" forum in the main forum section instead of being tucked at the bottom of big kills.

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

Yea I'll agree to that, let's go bug Ondori to death about it! Rally forth!!!!

Old Merits
    BG Level

Screenshots is under Bigkills section, so people don't post their random screenshots, or cool ones or whatever there

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Screenshots is under Bigkills section, so people don't post their random screenshots, or cool ones or whatever there
    That is another thing... With the "Screenshots" under Big Kills, most people think the "Screenshots" are completely BK related.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    That is another thing... With the "Screenshots" under Big Kills, most people think the "Screenshots" are completely BK related.
    i think that was the intent when it was first put there.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    i think that was the intent when it was first put there.
    Most likely, but the BK screens do get rather bland when you look at the 894093489439043th Fafnir drop screen...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer
    Yea I'll agree to that, let's go bug Ondori to death about it! Rally forth!!!!
    offtopic
    bobby blazer, i miss pting with you, krime and sorara..
    lets get a pt going tommrow or something

KENNO

Yea, well there are ballista, mpk, HNM, Dynamis, Crafting (HQ uber rare item crafted), avent, quests, missions, but EXPECUALLY BALLISTA videos :D . Come to think of it? There should be a Ballisa Blue Gartr just another idea. The superior knights that own all other Ballista LS. HNM, Dynamis, and Ballista LS!?! but yea. there are alot of videos out there already and to be made. just find a free program like fraps that anyone can get and who kno's. It can be insanely uber and be like top video of the month! If you get people to make videos your going to get both good and bad and awesome ones. I meen it happened to ffxi pics to be easy and popular, so should ffxi videos Videos make people like me want to try to be superior like you (BG) and makes me wanna be the best i can be... well that was before i took a long ass break for like 7 months strait (still going). But i still read ur forums cuz ffxi is like cigerettes not like i smoke em but its addicting as HELL!

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Video links tend to die really really fast once they start getting linked left and right. You just kind of have to know where they are and get in that one good window you have to get a decent download speed.

Or you could just cruise every hnmls site listed on BK and check out their individual 'videos' sections.