Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for replacement .dats...

My VTABLE.DAT and FTABLE.DAT are corrupt and I can't find the .dats on the installation CD. Anyone know where I could acquire normal versions of these .dats without re-installing FFXI?

Never mind, LS member sent me the .dats.

Edit: On that note, is anyone else who is using the race changer experiencing any problems?

ever since the last update my race changer hasn't been able to work >< if you have a working one can you please post it, or give some idea how to use the old one, i hate my original model.

Mine works, but it corrupts other parts of the game.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Mine works, but it corrupts other parts of the game.
    ditto

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

same, I had to reinstall the other night after I kept getting booted outta the game during promy's. Everytime MR would do empty seed POL would crash. And sure enough I checked files and had like 10-15 bad ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Altron
    same, I had to reinstall the other night after I kept getting booted outta the game during promy's. Everytime MR would do empty seed POL would crash. And sure enough I checked files and had like 10-15 bad ones.
    Hm. I was crashing whenever a memory recepticle used empty seed as well.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, I thought something was funny when that happened whenever it did that, so after we made it to the top and did the BC, I logged and checked and had the pleasure of reinstalling and updating for 5ish hours. Plus side, it was the most homework I have gotten done in one night this semester :D.

EDIT: Minus side was my dumb ass not backing up macro's......oh the joy's to redo 8 sets of macro's for rdm and dynamis......

What exactly are those files responsible for?

From what I can see, parts of Quicksand Caves, the empty seed animation from memory recepticles, the pitchfork .dat, the race that players look like, and the beret .dat. I'm sure I'm missing other stuff, but thats just what I've noticed.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

$5 says you can't beat me. I could NOT see antlions or diremites at all, nor could i target them until they hit me with something. and then, i couldn't see one of the elvaan female model heads. but it never crashed my game

While we're on topic of race converter can you post a link to Tiffae's site? Please.

Thanks much. ^^b