Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Alyx

Hello

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I wanted to take to opportunity to introduce myself, I am a 74RDM in Cerberus. I have been playing since the PS2 release. I also have a character in Midgar. I was wondering if anyone has any migration info, I called POL and they were not very helpful on the subject simply kept on refering me to the website which has no info whatsoever that I can locate.

/Wave.... Nice meeting everyone 8)

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

They have to run another migration event. You can always migrate yourself but you would have to start over as a level 1. Your call :/

Also your chances of ending up on an older server would be pretty meh, you'd likely be moved to Remora/Hades/someothershithole.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Alyx
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I wanted to take to opportunity to introduce myself, I am a 74RDM in Cerberus. I have been playing since the PS2 release. I also have a character in Midgar. I was wondering if anyone has any migration info, I called POL and they were not very helpful on the subject simply kept on refering me to the website which has no info whatsoever that I can locate.

/Wave.... Nice meeting everyone 8)
    Welcome,

Id rather make a new character than wait till they make a server migration..and i bet you 99% that it wouldnt be bahamut..
    only if you're up to the challenge of starting the game all over on another server, i think its quite fun

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yay for World Passes? >>;

I spent six hours trying to roll servers to get on Bahamut with my brother, and no luck. I ended up having him buy me a World Pass. It sucked. xD