Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ullikummi     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ullikummi

This maintenence better be fixing Ulli cause my LS camped him for 6 hours yesterday with no pop, and when we got there the other LS camping said they had been there for three...

There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

That's nothing.

Past 2 weeks we've done 14 and 12 hours respectively, with no pop 8)

I'ma gloat, but 2 days ago I walked up to Ulli camp and he was walking about, needless to say, we killed him and got the stone. Was hoping the Gax would drop for WAR in my PT, but nupe. =(

How can you camp him for that long? I start to go insane...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    23hours then went to sleep ;\

lottery

n 1: something that is regarded as a chance event

Er... why would you camp him in the first place? Get LS PT and just Meripo and wait for pop. Am I missing something?

when was this gaf..

i have clear him 4 times this week. never waited less then 3 or more then 6.

1 time on tue there were not partys and he was just there after we killed faust

This was last night/this morning, but we've been camping for a month with no luck >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Member #63
    Er... why would you camp him in the first place? Get LS PT and just Meripo and wait for pop. Am I missing something?
    Problem with meripo is that other LS always come to camp him and take the mobs.

we got him sun b4 sky

one ls member in exp on monday

tuesday x2

I try to be curtious if people exping. I tell them that i wont kill exp mobs if they dont pull ulli.

If they agree i just chill in the middle and wait 4 pop. rotating afks with people there.

If they dont we make sure they dont get a chain 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongehunter
    we got him sun b4 sky

tuesday x2

I try to be curtious if people exping. I tell them that i wont kill exp mobs if they dont pull ulli.

If they agree i just chill in the middle and wait 4 pop. rotating afks with people there.

Problem is that if you're there for Ulli and meripo, you won't get any mobs. If you're there for only Ulli, you won't get any meripo. DRIVES ME INSANEEEEEE

Yeah, Ulli sux

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

we got him sun b4 sky

tuesday x2

Problem is that if you're there for Ulli and meripo, you won't get any mobs. If you're there for only Ulli, you won't get any meripo. DRIVES ME INSANEEEEEE

Yeah, Ulli sux
    No one takes PLD to meripo.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    we got him sun b4 sky

tuesday x2

Yeah, Ulli sux
    No one takes PLD to meripo.
    LOL, MWM went PLD/THF with a greatsword and Hecatomb gear :X

He was a lil gimp because he didnt have Trick attack but his Spinning slashes did 900+light

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I like how the new patch kinda fucked steam cleaner up since now the detectors stop summoning after like 5 or 6 summons now.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cantide
    I like how the new patch kinda fucked steam cleaner up since now the detectors stop summoning after like 5 or 6 summons now.
    Are you serious? ; ;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Are you serious? ; ;
    Yeah, try it. I didn't keep track of the actual number but they will stop summoning after awhile.

Yeah, gotta keep zoning in and out going for SC.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Are you serious? ; ;
    Yeah, try it. I didn't keep track of the actual number but they will stop summoning after awhile.
    Yeah I noticed alot of people will pull let them summon and then zone without killing the detector.

If enough people do that now , eventually they wont spawn anymore. You can pull the detector all the way to the zone without it spawning a doll. Eventually you have to kill them.

Eh, why would you keep trying to pop SC on the same detector if it failed 5 or 6 times in a row anyway. Sky isn't THAT populated that all 4 areas it could spawn in are taken at once.