BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    My LS uses Light Skillchain on everything. You should see the awesome Firaga3 MBs on Suzaku, and those massive Thundaga3 MBs on Byakko. It is quite literally... awesome. It does take us a little while to kill Aspidochelone, though. For some reason, man, he just Regens it all back all the time. Turtles are weak to Thunder, right? Maybe our BLMs are just gimp.

Also, we only use Light and Thunder on Fafnir, even though we heard this weird rumor that other LSes use Water MBs also. I'm not sure I've ever even seen a Darkness Skillchain, but if I were to want to start one, I would obviously throw the PLDs, NINs, MNKs, and THFs in there to deal out their obviously superior to DRG damage as they swung constantly and either hit for 0 or missed their asses off. But, since everything is weak to Thunder, we only use Light Skillchains.
    Fixed. And, just so you know, putting up a big number is all about your e-penis. Stroke it all you want, but only a fool would deny the elegance of simply SCing and MBing stuff down with a well-balanced mix of melee. DRG isn't about the e-penis, it's about getting the job done. As a BLM, I cry every time our DRG comes as RNG, because I know if I need a Darkness SC, it's probably not going to happen very often. Peace out.

by everything is light skillchain i meant almost everything end game is bursted on with a product of light skillchain. i know impulse drive makes darkness -.-

and to the faggot who just posted, putting up a big number isnt about an e-penis its about being efficient and effective. last time i checked if you are fighting something you want to do as much dmg to it as you can (i know crazy concept). and your "fix" doesnt even remotely resemble anything i wrote. the funny thing is you talk about e-penis when ur entire post an attempt to enhance your own.

im getting tired of this arguing, drgs suck, yes they can make light and darkness, blah blah blah, but every other job does it better.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    73drg bitch. 75rng.
    Let me guess

You leveled drg first, allowed yourself to subbumb to the mentality of "DRG GETS NOTHING RNG GET ALL", and leveled rng.

my initital point stands.
    God forbid someone changes jobs >_>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

last time i checked if you are fighting something you want to do as much dmg to it as you can (i know crazy concept).

cept in doing as much dmg you dont really want to do say a ton of dmg in very little time. Reason being that's how you end up dead. Ive pted with a drg that did around 870-940 wheel thrusts before. And you said your a taru? They arnt that great for a melee job that requires a lot of stat+'s to it.

melees end game trick their WS anyway so who cares about hate. and i said wheeling thrust can do that much in an exp pt, but then again end game, who gives a shit about an exp pt?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

melees end game trick their WS anyway so who cares about hate. and i said wheeling thrust can do that much in an exp pt, but then again end game, who gives a shit about an exp pt?
    Tricking is for lil girls, it's all about Sneak w/o trick.

meh lol, i really need to screenshot some shit sometime this week during hnms.

the fact of the matter is; you can get shit done with drg IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THEM CORRECTLY.

drg/whm, one with wyrm armet set up can effectively heal people in their party.

ever use one?

o god here we go with the drg and the curing.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

for someone that hates drg as much as you seem to, you sure seem to have taken it pretty far

glutton for punishment?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He's bitter about the wasted time. He should go solo Sea Horror or something and feel special.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

sea horror? please, the way he talks, a 75 drg couldnt solo its way out of sarutabaruta

o god here we go with the drg and the curing.
    Taru DRG/WHM FTW!

E. Body
    BG Level

lol

"Oh shit f*ck guys we need HEALS ASAP!

Andarvi: "Don't worry guys I got this, gogodarvi to the rescue! heal us!

Andarvi: " OH F*CK* SHIT MY WYVERN DIED TO GOBLIN BOMB TOSS OH NOEZ!"

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Drg just as good as any other melee job on fafnir lol. I know we don't keep melee in alliance for there uber damage. Endgame is more about the MB/blood pact and thats it, since the RNG nerf atleast.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    lol

"Oh shit f*ck guys we need HEALS ASAP!

Andarvi: "Don't worry guys I got this, gogodarvi to the rescue! heal us!

Andarvi: " OH F*CK* SHIT MY WYVERN DIED TO GOBLIN BOMB TOSS OH NOEZ!"
    Only the day DRG's Wyrven gets "Raisega III Breath" will they ever have a purpose.

haha mitz classic and true.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

touche, after a night with razz who wouldnt :wink:
    Hey! That sort of talk is only reserved for Lujan and me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9