Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A GM re-imbursed a Player     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    GM returned 5 of my rare/ex items when i got robbed. Hard to believe yes.. but i got joyeuse 1af2 suponomimi OHat and crimson feet(yay).
    dont have any shots of it :/ but i have rl friends proof. lost alot of stuff though.. i dont know why the fuck they could only give me 5 of them..
    Just wondering how long did that take to happen on a return?

lol yes drg and rng. just as i got rng pipped out to where i needed like no further equipment they were like "lets see what that little bitch andarvi is leveling nowadays.....rng huh? lets bump em down the chain of dmg so his drg isnt lonely."

=/

ninjas watch out ><

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    lol yes drg and rng. just as i got rng pipped out to where i needed like no further equipment they were like "lets see what that little bitch andarvi is leveling nowadays.....rng huh? lets bump em down the chain of dmg so his drg isnt lonely."

=/

ninjas watch out ><
    Please level BLM so they gimp that too ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    im gonna ask him to reimburse me 73 levels of dragoon because i got scammed by square.
    Best.Post.Ever.

/kneel

edit: did you level rng too? I'd ask for some reimbursement on that
    He leveled RNG too, then they gimped that.

It's his fault SE gimped RNG too, for real.
    What other jobs did he level? We can use him as a guide to "Which job gets nerfed next?"
    I think he's leveling BLM now.... unfortunately....

nah lucky for you all his mage jobs are lvl 1. hes lvlin ninja now. they are gonna take utsusemi away soon.

OK, I haev a feelign the screen shots are fake and anythign about it fake Possibly wrong. I have a gm friend that made a aim accoutn to talk to me. Ok, Conversation to him equaled of. (me)Can you give me some gil between us. (him) Gms can not give gil for they do not have the power we are to help on calls and that is it, Gil monster pops and further more are handled by the programmers i think it was he said.

remember a GM said he's have to ask a sGM to do it.

Maybe seniors got more abilities than just a very strong self confidence.

I just thought of something...

Anyone ever watch some of .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet?

Yeah, when they banned people, they killed their character in the game on display in front of all the people in the town.

That would be so hot if they did it in FFXI, kinda like execution style, and the person getting banned had to watch it. lol

Bunch of GMs RNGs with guns, standing back, shooting someone, and they fall back from the top of the AH in Lower Jeuno and vanish as they fall. rofl I'm really, really bored. >.>;

Sea Torques
    BG Level

That would be so hot if they did it in FFXI, kinda like execution style, and the person getting banned had to watch it. lol

Bunch of GMs RNGs with guns, standing back, shooting someone, and they fall back from the top of the AH in Lower Jeuno and vanish as they fall. rofl I'm really, really bored. >.>;
    Thats actually a good idea lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fira

People would pay admission to see GMs line up gil sellers in front of a firing squad.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fira

People would pay admission to see GMs line up gil sellers in front of a firing squad.
    After thinking about it (for about four seconds), I would pay a million gil to watch some GMs do that. It would make my day... then I would head off to Kuftal. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Sondracat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    GM returned 5 of my rare/ex items when i got robbed. Hard to believe yes.. but i got joyeuse 1af2 suponomimi OHat and crimson feet(yay).
    dont have any shots of it :/ but i have rl friends proof. lost alot of stuff though.. i dont know why the fuck they could only give me 5 of them..
    Just wondering how long did that take to happen on a return?
    Took 3-4weeks. i quit the game but i came back to annoy ecurb

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I would. they could have all the gil i have atm