Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Caithsith TheSummit LS     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Caithsith TheSummit LS

What ever happened to The Summit LS, i really enjoyed checking their site and loved their entire system, how they didn't sell anything, everything was given to ls crafters and they formed their own mini economy in the ls so that no rmt could buy their hides and get behemoth rings and such. anyway, anyone know what happened to their site?

http://www.caitsith.org/index.php

I asked at alla, and the leader quit and took all of the records. So...umm, yeah.

Their leader got tired of being exposed for using claimbots to claim, so he quit with half the ls fund, or so the story goes
    They remade as Millennium and started recruiting anyone who wanted to join, currently they have 3 linkshells for all the members, one for sky the other for dynamis and the other for earth hnm. All the zerg rushing they do makes me want to play Starcraft

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sucks. =(

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Posterboy
    Their leader got tired of being exposed for using claimbots to claim, so he quit with half the ls fund, or so the story goes
    They remade as Millennium and started recruiting anyone who wanted to join, currently they have 3 linkshells for all the members, one for sky the other for dynamis and the other for earth hnm. All the zerg rushing they do makes me want to play Starcraft
    I made a YTMND about an LS on Ragnarok that took three hours to kill King Behemoth and did it exactly in that way!

LazyShell
    BG Level

if they zerg'd KB like that, i doubt the lings would have full carapace and attack upgrades!

Hey guys, i just wanted to clear some things up about Summit. Now im not in summit, but i was good friends with the leader and many people in it. Cococola and his brother ran Summit for a very long time. Well they both were very sick all the time and they decided to quit the game. When they quit all they asked for was not to recreate the name. So one of the other leaders, Worldshaker created Millennium HNMLS. They have 3 LS's for Sea Sky and Earth NM. Currently they are the only NA HNMLS to kill Vrtra. if you want to check out their website its http://www.millenniumls.org. i hope this clears up the questions about it.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

The Summit linkshell seemed so perfect, if you were a ninja or ranger the ls crafted/bought your ammunition / tools and everything, it was so kewl.... man someone get me cococola, i'll pay him to make my linkshells website

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I made a YTMND about an LS on Ragnarok that took three hours to kill King Behemoth and did it exactly in that way!
    LMFAO

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Kinda reminds me of a certain LS on my server...

poster i dunno where u heard that from. Summit never used bots and coco never took the LS funds, they were givin to Millennium

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Skatelife
    poster i dunno where u heard that from. Summit never used bots and coco never took the LS funds, they were givin to Millennium
    lol skate whats up

they never admitted they used bots but they did tell us on several occasions that they used "tools" to claim

you can be judge of what that means

From what I've heard and read in their member only forum, they used something to cool down their pc so there's hardly any delay yada yada plus turbo controllers.. I know they also tweaked some files so the screen is really small to get instant player-server response.

Like, when I talked to some members I'd get a "Yo, can't talk right now - I'm on claim mode so I can't see jack"

(Might be totally wrong but I'm pretty sure that's what I've heard/seen)

Demosthenes11

LOL